Thread: Rant of the Day
View Single Post
Unread 02-07-2013, 09:18 PM   #907 (permalink)
f3lix
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
I am incapable, but I'm willing to work with you. How about a tl;dr?
Blonde negreps me with the comment, "you're a teacher, you should respect reading."

Blonde, I'm not whining about the negrep, because I think you have no idea what good writing is. I'm bringing out a point that you need to hear.

As an educator, I teach kids how to reduce endless rhetoric into concise points, able to easily be read, with strong comprehension in a short period of time. Being that you are a guy who wanted a tl;dr for the incredible story about Manti Te'o, I'd suggest you look into how self-centered you are to think that your insanely long run of going-nowhere-anytime-in-the-next-400-words posts are worthy of anybody's time, when you won't read great articles written by reporters who are finally doing what a reporter should be doing.

Hopefully, but very unlikely, your new college professors can teach you how to get your point across in a quarter of the words.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote