Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > The Arts

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-16-2007, 08:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
English.

Internets: 179
Heaven Can Wait has a spectacular aura about Heaven Can Wait has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Heaven Can Wait
Default DIY fleshlight

100% stolen.

Materials
Lays Stacks (my preferance, holds up better)/Pringles potato chip can
Foam rubber
Condom
1 1/4'' o-ring
Scissors
Marker
Procedure
Empty the chips out of the can. You can use whatever brand and flavor you prefer, but we like the one shown here for the container’s ergonomic shape and durable, colorful plastic. Lay out the foam and trim to fit the length of the container if necessary. The length of the foam can be up to a half inch longer than the length of the can.

Unroll the condom and drop the O-ring inside. If you use a lubricated condom, turn it inside out first, so the lube is on the inner surface.

Lay the condom along the foam with the open end slightly above the edge, and mark across where the O-ring lays in the condom. Cut the foam into two pieces along this line.

Roll up the smaller piece of foam and push it into the bottom of the can. Lay the condom against the shorter edge of the other piece of foam so that the tip and the O-ring are hanging over one end and the open top of the condom is hanging over the other. Roll up the foam with the condom inside. The O-ring should be flat against one end of the foam roll, and the top of the condom should be sticking out of the center of the other end.

With the scissors, make a nick in the tip of the condom, just enough so some air can get through. Insert the foam roll into the chip container, making sure the open end of the condom stays above the top of the foam. Leave about ½” of foam above the rim of the can.

Use a nail or screwdriver to poke a small hole on the side of the can near the bottom.

Optional: If desired, use a pink or red marker to draw a vagina or lips on the foam around the center hole before covering the foam with the condom.

Carefully stretch the condom around the rim of the can and over the lip so it covers the foam. The lip of the can will hold the condom in place.

To use your homemade flashlight toy, squirt some water-based, non-greasy lube into the condom and insert your penis. Cover the hole in the can with the tip of your finger to control the amount of “suction” you get. Closing the hole will increase the suction, so leave it open as you stroke in, and cover it on the out stroke.

Remove the foam roll and replace the condom after use (or rinse and reuse, if you’re really cheap, I know I am. :dodgy. Use a textured condom turned inside out for more stimulation. Because the condom has a small opening on the end, the foam at the bottom of the can will periodically need to be replaced.

Final:

there is little I wouldn't do for a dolphin.
Heaven Can Wait is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2007, 08:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs

My roommate just bought those exact brand of chips for the first time all year, coincidence?
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2007, 08:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
English.

Internets: 179
Heaven Can Wait has a spectacular aura about Heaven Can Wait has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Heaven Can Wait

I think not.

there is little I wouldn't do for a dolphin.
Heaven Can Wait is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2007, 09:46 PM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how many times you could fuck that potato chip can before it'd start to fall apart and force you to make another one. I mean, you don't have to cuddle with it afterward, you don't have to worry about getting it off. You can do whatever you want to it. Even if you had to build a new one every 5 fucks, (roughly 2 days), I still might be inclined to say goodbye to women once and for all.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2007, 09:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs

Just how hard are you going to be fucking this thing that it breaks every fifth time UB?
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2007, 11:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of

I'd fuck one, I'd fuck one hard.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2007, 02:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

I think there would be more of a problem with keeping it clean than with it breaking.
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2007, 09:11 AM   #8 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Bastard
Even if you had to build a new one every 5 fucks, (roughly 2 days)

ummmmmmm this disturbs me greatly

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2007, 04:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

So is anyone willing to try this and give us a review?

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote