Thread: Brock Lesnar?
View Single Post
Unread 02-04-2008, 12:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
SittinOnDubsWGW
I make bad decisions.
 
SittinOnDubsWGW's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: The Desert
Posts: 3,018
Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW
Default

I think Lesnar could be an impressive beast with some more training to work on some more submission defense. His strength was impressive and I was impressed at how quickly he took Mir down and pounded him. I was really surprised that he didn't TKO Mir.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote