![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
Jelqing for Jesus
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Charlotte's spare bedroom
Posts: 3,079
Internets: 194538
|
I live fairly close to the cowboys stadium about ten miles or so. I'm tired of this and glad it's over. I have no idea why Arlington did some of the shit they did. About two weeks before the game they started closing streets etc. Same with downtown fort worth. It's a bitch to get to the courthouse. Espn fucking decided to broadcast in parking lots as well. It's just a big clusterfuck. The road where the chapter 13 trustee is on is shut down today. Why? The NFL is staying at the omni hotel a block away. Tired of this shit. Those in Indy, enjoy it next year.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| SuperBowl Bets | f3lix | Sports | 32 | 02-05-2008 04:11 PM |
| Superbowl Halftime Show... | Nathan | News | 21 | 02-03-2004 01:12 PM |
| I WANT SUPERBOWL PREDICTIONS | Cocktooth | Sports | 32 | 09-26-2003 02:30 PM |
| New Poll - Superbowl | Orgazmo | General Chat | 7 | 01-06-2003 10:38 PM |