Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-28-2003, 03:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
We still believe.
 
Niger Angelus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 4,697
Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Angry

Last night a close friend of mine and her parents went out to Ft. Wayne to go shopping and have some dinner. The first thing on the list to do, was go to Plato's Closet. Well, the cool thing was no one knew where the fuck it was, fucking great. Then her parents totally ignore the directions we were given and give them and think it is behind Glenbrook. Just to let you know, it isn't; it is on Coldwater, you turn at the Jiffy Lube on Coliseum BLVD. Anyhow, we finally get there, and low and behold...it closed and hour early. I was getting happy. I mean things were good, I had a nice ass cigar the whole way up, and we were going to eat somewhere good, so there was hope. Anyhow, by the time we got there and found out it was closed I was getting a headache; due to the fact I hadn't eaten all day. So we both suggest we go eat. You know, it is around five and there will be a wait, reasonable. Well, her parents want to go to Best Buy and then the mall. Well we get to Best Buy and they stay for literally less than five minutes and leave. I am getting happier. Then we hit Glenbrook. Shopping with a teenage girl and her mother; that is all I am going to tell you. By the end of this my head is going to explode. So then, the time has come; we get to eat. So we get to the Olive Garden and we put our name in and it is about ten minutes until we get in, which is not too bad. So we call her parents and they say they are leaving the mall. Ok things are getting better. Well we get seated after about eight minutes or so and her parents are not there yet. Another ten minutes passes and still no parents, which means, still no salad or breadsticks; still having a migrane. Five more minutes and we call them, they are at Fucking Toys-R-Us! And I don't even know why. O well. Nonetheless they finally get there, and we order. Ok, I have food things are going great, life is good; then all of a sudden my 'friend' and I get in an argument. Ok, well there goes the nice dinner plan. So now I am really pissed off. But the night isn't over, they still want to go to Jefferson Pointe. Well, ok, not too bad I remember how to get there. Not, I forgot whether or not it was the North or South exit on 69. FUCK! SHe is getting pissed at me, I have to turn around, and it isnt even 8 o'clock yet. So a loud heated argument ensues. So I am doing 80 down 69 with a teenage girl telling me how much she hates me, I am loving this. BUT! I made it to Jefferson Pointe! Thank God, it is almost over. Ok, lets find her parents, they are parked near Starbuck's. Ok, no parking there. Let's drive some more, still no parking, ok, still none. Ahh, a spot. FUCKING ASSHOLE!!! Some asshole in a SUV took it just as I sat there waiting for the person to pull out. I needed a gun [img]graemlins/automatic.gif[/img] . Ok, drive some more, still nothing. A little more, NOTHING! There is no parking at a God-damned mall they just build! HOW!?!?! So after 45 minutes of looking for a spot we finally find one. And it sucked, trust me. Ahh but it isn't over. We go and we shop, and we shop, and we shop. I want to die, but then, what is this? We are leaving, Oh good good. Ok, 'So, where did I park?' I don't know. What?!?! Well I happened to forget where I parked, so I had to walk around all of the parking lots with my panic button in hand. No luck. So here parents pull around and pick us up and drive us around the parking lots for 20 minutes, until we finally find my honking and blinking car. Finally we get to go home. Ok, well we go back to her house so that she can change shoes, well she doesn't have a house key so she calls her parents to find out if they will be home soon...they are still in Ft. Wayne!

[img]graemlins/apepissright.gif[/img] 'Last Night' [img]graemlins/apepissleft.gif[/img]

So, if any of you have any alcohol [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img] , I really need it. But yes, last night suck-u-dah-ass.

[ September 28, 2003, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: Niger Angelus ]

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net