![]() |
|
|
#2 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: that one place...you know, with the fire and damnation? oh yeh, hell.
Posts: 895
Internets: 10
|
"what the...oh fuck."
|
|
meet me at the corner of 5th and pontiac. and make sure that no one else is with you, if you wish to see them alive again.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 (permalink) |
|
We still believe.
|
Mr. Blondes away message: "G.D.I."
1. "God Damn Independent" - A derogatory term used by members of Greek organizations to describe someone who has sufficient intelligence and social skills to simply make friends, not pay for them. "Look at that GDI, he'll go somewhere in life, unlike the legions of coked out worthless douchebags who were misled into thinking that joining a fucking frat was a smart decision." -Taken from Urbandictionary.com |
|
I enjoy knives and fire.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 (permalink) |
|
Unwanted
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,543
Internets: -885
|
"When Hemingway killed himself he put a period at the end of his life; old age is more like a semicolon."
Peace out, cub scouts! If you're one in a million, there are six thousand people exactly like you. Jealousy is a disease get well soon |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 (permalink) | |
|
G'd up from the feet up.
|
Quote:
| |
|
Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#16 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
|
Life is a challenge....meet it
Life is a gift....accept it Life is an adventure....dare it Life is a sorrow....overcome it Life is a tragedy....face it Life is a duty....perform it Life is a game....play it Life is a mystery....unfold it Life is a song....sing it Life is an opportunity...take it Life is a journey....complete it Life is a promise....fulfill it Life is a beauty....praise it Life is a struggle....fight it Life is a goal....achieve it Life is a puzzle....solve it |
|
I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 (permalink) |
|
Emperor Meow
|
Sorry guys in class.....trust me.....I would much rather be here than there
Whatsup to my closest brothas...... Eric, Craig, Ryan, Jordan, James, TIm, Dan, and Nick My shoe 2 crew: Kenny, David, Kyle, Buff Hello Nikki, you are the sister I never had!!! "Sunny Days wouldnt be special if it wadnt fo rain, Joy wouldnt feel so good if it wadnt for pain, Death gotta be easy cuz life is hard, itll leave you physically, mentally, and emotionally scarred." -50 cent |
|
#YOLO
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
I deleted it, but it was something to the effect of this.
"Female? In college? Odds are you've sold yourself out to be promiscuous because you got "inspired" by something on Sex and the City or your idiot friend. You make me sick. I hear rope is on sale at Wal*Mart." |
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|