![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
This is an important topic and one which I'm surprized to see such little interest in. Naturally there will be Luddites, but some of you are savvy, hip, and willing to waste some time and money on something which may change the world.
So: Ask away. |
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Bitcoins | f3lix | General Chat | 374 | 08-28-2026 06:08 AM |