Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > The Confessional/Advice Line

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-01-2010, 11:48 AM   #1876 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions

HAHAHA. nobody is safe on the board.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2010, 11:50 AM   #1877 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions

SCotD: Girls debating in a philosophy class is such a cripple fight, that I struggle to refrain from laughing.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2010, 05:42 PM   #1878 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3lix View Post
HAHAHA. nobody is safe on the board.
Some things are just sacred and shouldn't be messed with even jokingly. Example: Me.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2010, 10:59 PM   #1879 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to put this in drunk things last night, but forgot. (Because I was drunk).

Last night a buddy and I were walking around one of the narrow streets here in Korea with a lot of bars on it, and often cars finagle their way through the crowds. A black Mercedes was going through pretty aggressively, as they are oft to do, and my buddy wasn't paying attention and they hit him with the car -- not like going 50 miles an hour or anything, but it hit him pretty hard and knocked him over. After that he got up and like smacked the side of the car, after which the guys jetted on the gas and ran over my foot, and knocked over some chick.

I got really angry at this point and even though the car was jetting away pretty fast, I wasn't thinking and ran after it. Well, it eventually about 100 yards out stopped because some people were in the way and I grabbed the passenger through the window (it was rolled down) by the shirt (I don't know what I said in retrospect, I was pretty drunk--but something to the effect of "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM, APOLOGIZE!") -- I don't think I hit him though, I think I was trying to pull him out of the car, but the door was locked, so I was trying to unlock it and yank him out.

Then my buddy caught up (he initially didn't follow because he didn't think I would be able to catch the car), went to the drivers side and started kicking the side of the car and bashing the fuck out of the driver. These guys were total pussies, they didn't fight back AT ALL, even though it was 3/2. Eventually the passenger opened his door and was going to get out (but not to fight--almost like he was getting out to apologize or something) but feeling reasonably satisfied at this point I just slammed the door back shut on him and told him to get the fuck out of here, while we were both kicking their car and telling them to fuck off, which they eventually did.

All of this happened in a span of maybe 3 minutes, and there were like a shitload of people around, but nobody really seemed to care -- we got some applause and compliments from both Koreans and Westerners when we walked back to the area where they initially hit us with the car.

EDIT: In hindsight, I can kinda see how some people might have thought we were overreacting, but they did hit my buddy and ran over part of me with a car. I still feel like it was justified.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna

Last edited by Mr. Blonde; 09-18-2010 at 11:07 PM.
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2010, 12:28 AM   #1880 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

[ ] small
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2010, 02:52 AM   #1881 (permalink)
*Dislikes ham

Internets: 60790
vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute

I beat someone through the passenger window with an asp once. Alcohol was involved.

Putting the sensual in non-consensual.
vaga1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2010, 10:37 PM   #1882 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW

That's pretty badass. Would love to have seen video of the encounter.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2010, 04:31 AM   #1883 (permalink)
Don't call me Shirley

Internets: 220249
thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute

I think DJFC running is like the best thing ever
thekremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2010, 12:47 PM   #1884 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

SCotD - 9.22.10

Getting laid moments after opening your eyes and waking up for the day is one of the greatest happenings there is. That is what happened to me today.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2010, 08:30 PM   #1885 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

SCotD - 9.26.10

When I see a dog piss on a tree, I like to piss on it right after him...just to make him do it again. Why? Because it's a nice reminder that I'm enough of an animal for him to have to mark it again.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2010, 08:39 PM   #1886 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache

I love Chilean minors.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2010, 08:41 PM   #1887 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

Ding!
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2010, 09:12 PM   #1888 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god, he's alive. Where have you been dude?

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 10-14-2010, 10:06 PM   #1889 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute

I have been... Doin' stuff.

Unread 10-14-2010, 10:15 PM   #1890 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Are you a doctor yet? Blonde is looking for a sugar daddy.

#YOLO
Unread 11-11-2010, 01:26 PM   #1891 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

I'm kinda diggin' the holygraph thing Blonde posted and I'm a little ashamed for some reason.

Unread 11-11-2010, 10:44 PM   #1892 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

I understand. Masturbating alone can bring feelings of shame, but masturbating to a dancing cartoon character singing pop music... *shudder. What have I done?

#YOLO
Unread 11-12-2010, 12:51 AM   #1893 (permalink)
Spice Master

The fact she's 3-d makes it more honorable than jacking off to hentai...right?

...guys?

― Terence McKenna
Unread 11-12-2010, 12:59 AM   #1894 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

I hope so cause if there's one thing I'm worried about when I'm pounding out a few knuckle children, it's my honor.

Unread 11-12-2010, 01:50 AM   #1895 (permalink)
Spice Master

For everyone who missed it in the sexbox:

― Terence McKenna
Unread 11-16-2010, 05:22 AM   #1896 (permalink)
Spice Master

My dad's been in Korea visiting for the past 4 days. He's democrat and liberal, also religious and has been most of his life. He is college educated and fairly bright, but it's becoming very clear that i'm leagues ahead of him in intellect.

We've regularly gotten into it, mostly about religion and him insisting on accepting eyewitness testimony and the way that religion "changes peoples lives" as evidence of God. Recently though, i've caught him on a few other very interesting/non Christian things he's been saying. His heart is in the right place, but his mind just isn't. Kind of like BDH.

sidenote:he actually just said from the other room of my small Korean apartment, about my typing in this room: "That has to be one of the most annoying sounds..." I turned a fan on high and closed the door separating the room.)

Examples of his terrible logic:

(On a man who cheated with a friends wife back in Elkhart) "I tell you what, that guy should be castrated" (on me saying that that's assault, brotha, and that the perpetrator would go to jail) "Nah, I wouldn't go to jail. He deserves it" (on me bringing up that affairs are not agains the law) "Well if someone did that to me and my wife i'd castrate him for sure"

Nice.

He visited the Korean War museum today and started talking about that South Korean ship that everyone alleges North Korea sunk back in spring. I brought up the possibility that it wasn't actually North Korea, that a lot of Koreans have other theories and that he should be more skeptical about things, and he flipped his shit. Got super angry, pulled out all sort of logical fallacies at my dissent, tried to make me look like I was being illogical and not accepting evidence from anyone, and claimed I try to be my own god. I tried to remain calm through all of this. I brought up the JFK assassination and that the government claims it was only one shooter, and he said "well...that seems unlikely".

Basically he is left leaning but is just as much as a parrot of left leaning news sources as the right wingers who repeat everything that is on FOX news. He is probably also annoyed that his son 30 years younger than him is owning him in debates.

Simple things like this have been happening all week. Just little arguments and whatnot. There are more i'll get into later, but I should try to defuse the situation in the next room. I don't know about you guys, but the basis of this is that my parents are very emotionally reactionary and most of my siblings are as well because this is how they've raised us. I've tried for the past several years to control my emotions more instead of just lashing out in a "rage mode" whenever I get into a disagreement, but it's pretty hard to break.

I've lost a lot of faith in my parents since i've become a young adult, but this is just icing on the cake. Anyone else feel like they're leagues and bounds emotionally and wisdom-wise when it comes to their parents?

Thanks for letting me vent.
Unread 11-16-2010, 08:42 AM   #1897 (permalink)
Spice Master

Just got into it again. Was burning some incense cause my apt. doesn't smell too good after cooking some food.

"What is that?"

"Oh just some incense"

"You're burning (insert can't believe what i'm hearing, seeing a grown man watching Barney tone)incense."

(I got a little peeved) "This is my apartment, you know." (puts out incense)

"Yeah, but you have a guest.

"I'll remember that next time I'm home for Christmas and Mom is burning holiday candles"

"You just compared (insert another unecessary smartass, holier than though tone) incense to candles."

"...How are they different?"

"................................................. ......................................i guess they're both lit up..."

(waits at doorway)"...and?"

"..."

(I close door)
Unread 11-16-2010, 09:46 AM   #1898 (permalink)
Don't call me Shirley

Internets: 220249
thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Diary,
My parents just don't understand me!
thekremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2010, 04:03 PM   #1899 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
Anyone else feel like they're leagues and bounds emotionally and wisdom-wise when it comes to their parents?
Yea but I mean at some point you just have to have compassion and realize that you've kind of "passed" your parents in life in some ways and that you can either alienate them over it or try to dumb things down some when you're around them to sustain some level of a friendship, a friendship that you'll probably cherish later in life once you get past your "I'm 26 and I'm going to solve all of the world's problems" phase.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2010, 04:04 PM   #1900 (permalink)

Internets: 5464
Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute

Blonde thinking he has more wisdom than a 50 year old man only highlights his ignorance.
Der Fuhrer is offline   Reply With Quote