View Single Post
Unread 11-05-2008, 05:12 PM   #36 (permalink)
SittinOnDubsWGW
I make bad decisions.
 
SittinOnDubsWGW's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: The Desert
Posts: 3,018
Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW
Default

I agree wholeheartedly with the Nutrageous comments. Take5 sucks. BUN is a solid choice as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven Can Wait View Post
Ferrero rocher/ kinder bueno. Amazing nutty goodness.
Cadbury Galaxy is good too.
This post reminded me of the Kinder eggs I used to get when I was younger in Germany that came with a toy in the middle of them. They ruled.


Has anybody tried those Butterfinger Crisp Bars? I think they're pretty good.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote