View Single Post
Unread 11-23-2008, 08:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Repugnant Abomination
Almost there...
 
Repugnant Abomination's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 5,979
Internets: 164547
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
Default

idisagaywad: Have a seat, son.
bigears4444: are you going to quit as soon as a take a piece?
idisagaywad: lawl
idisagaywad: Probably
idisagaywad: So, do you really have big ears?
bigears4444: GEARS
bigears4444: how the hell are we both rated pro?
idisagaywad: no idea
idisagaywad: thinking...
bigears4444: christ...
idisagaywad: sorry
bigears4444: wtf just happend?
idisagaywad: What?
bigears4444: did you restart the game @@@@@@@@@@?
idisagaywad: no
idisagaywad: wtf are you talking about?
idisagaywad: it's your move.
bigears4444: nvm
bigears4444: i seriously can't move
idisagaywad: hmm
idisagaywad: will it let you select a piece
idisagaywad: ?
bigears4444: figured it out
*** undo requested.
bigears4444: u moved right?
idisagaywad: yes
bigears4444: something is @@@@@@ up i can't see your moves
bigears4444: wtf
idisagaywad: You can always forfeit
*** Cancel requested.
*** Cancel denied.
idisagaywad: :-o
idisagaywad: Do you want to start a new game?
bigears4444: i guess
idisagaywad: Ok, go ahead and forfeit
bigears4444: absolutely not
idisagaywad: I can sit here all night.
bigears4444: thats fine i don't mind spending time with you
idisagaywad: I've always found you to be a delight.
bigears4444: you're special in a very special way
bigears4444: or....
bigears4444: we could be fair
bigears4444: and cancel this game
bigears4444: and start a new one in IE
idisagaywad: Or you could just forfeit.
idisagaywad: I mean, you are down a piece.
bigears4444: but i don't forfeit
bigears4444: because the last three moves the board has been @@@@@@ up
idisagaywad: I see no reason at all why I should let you off the hook. I am winning. Why would I want to cancel?
bigears4444: because you are a fair person
bigears4444: duh
idisagaywad: But I'm not
bigears4444: i'm taking screenshots of this @@@@
idisagaywad: haha
bigears4444: so u can see
idisagaywad: This is way too hilarious.
bigears4444: i haven't been able to see you last 3 @@@@@@@ moves
idisagaywad: Nice excuse.
idisagaywad: What other excuses can you come up with to explain your @@@@ty play?
bigears4444: lets start over and forget this ever happend
idisagaywad: Ok
idisagaywad: Forfeit so we can start a new game plz.
idisagaywad: Are you pouting?

Last edited by Repugnant Abomination; 11-23-2008 at 08:51 PM.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote