View Single Post
Unread 01-13-2009, 10:54 AM   #19 (permalink)
tonguegina
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoBlackEyes View Post
Tell them you're a bank teller.

Always tell women you work in finance
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoBlackEyes View Post
Aaaaaand that reference was totally lost on you guys, wasn't it?
I got it. The Office, when Michael and Dwight go to New York to hang out with Ryan. Good work.

I hate this situation too, though. Especially for the last few months. I usually just start listing off shit that I have recently done. I like the idea of "Drug Mule", though. I may need to try that one.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote