View Single Post
Unread 12-18-2010, 06:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Saint DH
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,147
Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Default

This is a good post and a good thread in general. Your selection though...I dunno.

You failed to mention that Omar is also a dick-riding faggot. I mean it's cool if you want to suck cock when you grow up, but I feel that Omar's preference for man seed in his mouth takes far more away from his badassness than his drug-dealer robbing adds to it.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote