Thread: Club 6969
View Single Post
Unread 05-26-2011, 11:22 AM   #117 (permalink)
Cocktooth
Senior Member
 
Cocktooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Default

I'm telling you. All your efforts are null and void. I can't be defeated. I'm Goldberg, minus the tazer!


Dirty Harry, your internets have no power. I would just quit now.

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.

Last edited by Cocktooth; 05-26-2011 at 12:12 PM.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote