View Single Post
Unread 08-18-2011, 08:19 PM   #47 (permalink)
THEINCREDIBLEdork
Emperor Meow
 
THEINCREDIBLEdork's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 9,350
Internets: 290966
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLaw22 View Post
Jesus, what are you, 6 years old? See, if I lacked as much intelligence as you I'd come back with some grade school "witty" retort like "No, it's the number of times I banged your sister/girlfriend/wife/mother"

Luckily, I don't have an IQ bordering on mentally retarded, but seeing that you do I really don't think it will be beneficial for us to communicate--you'll just get confused and wet yourself.
Nice moves. Managed to look like you took the high road but still snuck in your grade school comeback.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote