View Single Post
Unread 09-13-2012, 07:43 PM   #32 (permalink)
Mr. Blonde
Spice Master
 
Mr. Blonde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
Yeah, f3lix is definitely an outlier. He's probably the hardest working teacher I've ever known.

The lax job is precisely why I would want to be a teacher. Throw in summer, x-mas, and spring breaks plus all the other days off plus 2 hour delays and snow days and pay me $50K a year? Sounds fucking great. Throw in a pension and tenure and sweeten the pot. So now I pretty much can't be fired unless I whip my cock out in class. And on days where I don't feel like doing fucking shit I'll just show a god damn movie all day.

You are...the reason our public school education sucks dick.
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote