Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry
I think the lesson here is don't be a faggot who hangs out at clubs drinking vodka, lol.
|
QFT, huge waste of time and money. Also (and this is just my experience from working the clubs), fairly douchey. I only bought a bottle at a club once, in my entire life, with former Nubblies member Sinisterkid a few years back, and while the girl I was going for ended up being a looney, the girl Sinisterkid was going for is to this day one of my best friends. So it wasn't all bad.
Back on topic -- small items at coffeeshop, using my card for a 2 dollar coffee. That doesn't deserve a tip right? BC I always see dollars in the tip jar, a fair amount, but i'm not sure if they just put them in there as a psychological guilt tactic or what.