View Single Post
Unread 03-07-2013, 06:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ironic Mustache
G'd up from the feet up.
 
Ironic Mustache's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 7,146
Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Default

Here it is:


It's possible that I may have hyped myself up too much for this. It was pretty good but I wouldn't say amazing. It basically tasted like a slightly saltier version of a regular Doritos Locos Taco. I could only really taste the cool ranch on certain bites.

I also was a little pissed because I went during a slow time and they still managed to half-ass the taco construction. I small pile of cheese, tomatoes, and lettuce only in the middle of the taco is just lazy. It should be spread out evenly. Have some fucking pride.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote