Thread: County Fairs
View Single Post
Unread 07-13-2013, 03:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
SittinOnDubsWGW
I make bad decisions.
 
SittinOnDubsWGW's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: The Desert
Posts: 3,018
Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgazmo View Post
I believe these are the types of things that we get better at noticing as we age.
Exactly what I was going to say. I'm guessing also, that a lot of us have improved a little/greatly compared to how we were raised socio-economically speaking. When you grow up poor, you don't notice all the poor people around. When you do well for yourself, you start to notice the differences much more easily (at least in my experience).
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote