View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2016, 06:45 AM   #8 (permalink)
Mr. Blonde
Spice Master
 
Mr. Blonde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dent View Post
Not sure what the post was about Blonde, what are you telling me again?
...The post was a direct response explaining this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dent
I don't know what gave you that impression, I don't know what you mean by essentially or destroys cells either.
The article I posted seemed to lend credence to the idea they were able to revive dead animal tissue, but those people are as good as dead to me until they are resurrected, personality intact, which I do not think we currently have the medical technology to accomplish. Mostly I was making a joke. Existence is bleak enough as it is man, I'm trying to create some fucking levity around here man...

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna

Last edited by Mr. Blonde; 01-31-2016 at 06:55 AM.
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote