View Single Post
Unread 10-21-2016, 10:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
Orgazmo
COME ON YOU YANKS
 
Orgazmo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 15,728
Internets: 311447
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Default

I understand your argument perfectly well. Fwiw, I wasn't really arguing the fitness point, more looking for your viewpoint.

I think it very neatly boils down to "Great Good" versus the individual, ya? Species propagation but at the cost of individuals hating their lives. I could understand someone trying to argue that's okay. Again, I'm not that someone...but I'd understand if they did.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote