Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-14-2005, 04:05 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 203
bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
before training last night, i was watching a couple episodes of the real world austin. i couldnt get over what a bunch of losers the guys on the show are.

first, the boston guy is a fucking moron. he has an amazingly hot piece of ass who is in love with him, even though he treats her like shit, and what does he do? he tries to go out with other chicks cause he doesnt know if its right. fucking A. he is not going to find better than that, especially with his mutant eye and the recent death of his mother (basket case). he needs to accept this shit and love every moment of fucking her. you know when he watches the show in five years from now he is going to hang himself for not indulging in every partof her body for the duration of his stay.

second, the white boy with the dumb and dumber haircut is also a jackass. he has this chick who is way out of his league all over him. yes, its obvious she just likes him to be on tv, but the guy doesnt get laid by anyone else. however, his delusions about his playerdom entice him into believing he has a chance to fuck other hotter chicks. he needs to see that his stupid pumpkin head albino ass needs to take what he can get cause he is not going to catch another chick in his wildest dreams.

third, the black guy is an asshole. all he does is talk about scoring pussy and losing wingmen, but he hasnt fucked one girl yet. he is all fucking talk. whats worse is that he is convincing the other dudes that they need to shed their chicks to pimp with him, and the only reason he is doing that is cause he cant stand the fact that he cant get ass when he is a dlevel celeb. my advice to him is to lost the pookah shells and quit planting seeds of discontent. black guys and pookah shells and discontent dont mix

<b>We're here, and we're queer, so get used to it</b>
bloodyfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2005, 04:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
yeah, i know what your sayin, but the blonde chick thats w/ Danny could easily leave his ass at the drop of a dime, i dont think he is making a mistake by dating other hoes, because that chick had a b/f when she first was on, and now Danny is her man, thats a lil slutty

Wes has NOOOO game, he should try to fuck the shit out of johanna ASAP

Nigger pisses me off, especially when he swears he has game, no you dont negro, no you dont

the "Goth type" chick is a manipulative bitch, cant trust her at all

Army nurse needs to grow up ASAP

Johanna is.......pretty, but dumb as rocks

Blonde chick is FINE, but needs to lay off Danny and do her thang

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2005, 04:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
The blonde chick is FUCKING RETARDED. In the first fucking week (episode 1), she was like "god i can't go a week without having sex, i don't want to, but I think that i might break up with my bf!" Then with her bitch antics and MTV's damn editing, they made the boyfriend sound like a douche, probably juts because he was worried because he knows how big of a whore she gets when she is away from him. The one time when he said something mean on the phone to her she's like "god i love him so much i always treat him so great and he'll dump me to go...sleep with other girls and then come back and i'll take him back..." <font size="9">BULLSHIT.</font>

I hate that fucking whore.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2005, 04:27 PM   #4 (permalink)

Blonde has a very significant point...that bitch was all teary eyed when her b/f said something along the lines of "I hardly talk to you anymore, so its hard to care" She acted like she got shot meanwhile, the reason he hardly talked to her is because she was always w/ Danny, bitch loves to play the victim, even when his mother died and he didnt come back for a minute, she made it about her, what a cunt.

Unread 09-14-2005, 04:30 PM   #5 (permalink)

bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
who cares. he is not going to get hotter.

Unread 09-14-2005, 04:31 PM   #6 (permalink)

his accent turns me on

Unread 09-14-2005, 04:40 PM   #7 (permalink)

his accent is of a poor southie with no class.

Unread 09-14-2005, 04:42 PM   #8 (permalink)

well, maybe its better than a Preppie from Beverly Hills w/ no class hmmm?

Unread 09-14-2005, 04:44 PM   #9 (permalink)

nope.

Unread 09-14-2005, 04:47 PM   #10 (permalink)

ha. im just playin Brently you know i wuv you

Unread 09-14-2005, 04:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
I liked him, I don't however like how he immediately moved in on the chick w/ the bf when they're plenty of fucking bar whores he could pick up in austin. I also don't like that he can't hold his own in a fight.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 09-14-2005, 04:49 PM   #12 (permalink)

he got clocked so hard dude, it was quite funny for those who werent there.

Unread 09-14-2005, 04:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Spice Master

How the fuck did he get on the ground? All he didnt even try to block the punch it was us tlike in cartoons, he jumped in the dust cloud of fighting next thing i see he's the only one on the ground getting jacked like hell. Not saying the punch wouldnt do that to anybody, it would, just don't put yourself in that fucking situation.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 09-14-2005, 04:57 PM   #14 (permalink)

I agree, I expected more from him considering he's from Boston.

Unread 09-14-2005, 05:36 PM   #15 (permalink)

lol @ a dude thinking he's tough cause he's from boston. i think he believed his own hype.
them texas boys dont play.

he got what was coming to him. dont run around the city mouthing off to everyone and you wont get your ass kicked.

btw, i dont blame him for getting knocked down. its hard to keep your feet when you are getting pushed from all angles. ill give him that, but he shouldnt have been there in the first place.

Unread 09-14-2005, 05:38 PM   #16 (permalink)
Spice Master

They were just looking from their friendand a bunch of dumbass townies saw the cameras and thought they'd start some shit

― Terence McKenna
Unread 09-14-2005, 05:47 PM   #17 (permalink)

watch again. they start mouthing off to dudes. and their demeanor was very aggressive. if some guys ran up on me and starting yelling about their friends, i woulndt think twice to put them down.

Unread 09-14-2005, 07:23 PM   #18 (permalink)

LOL @ this thread

Unread 09-14-2005, 07:28 PM   #19 (permalink)
Spice Master

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodyfart:
watch again. they start mouthing off to dudes. and their demeanor was very aggressive. if some guys ran up on me and starting yelling about their friends, i woulndt think twice to put them down.
Yeah, it's been a while. Looking back I think they heard SOMEONE talk shit from somewhere, and just looked at the biggest group of guys, assumed it was them and started talkings hit. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, since they are idiots.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 09-14-2005, 07:41 PM   #20 (permalink)

how generous of you

Unread 09-14-2005, 07:47 PM   #21 (permalink)

magnanimous even

Unread 09-14-2005, 08:36 PM   #22 (permalink)

Carnivorous Flavor is on a distinguished road
i wanna fuck the chunky army nurse.

i'm the sinful stench that wafts through nostrils of the righteous....
Carnivorous Flavor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2005, 11:07 PM   #23 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
I sincerely hate the "Real World" and everything it stands for.

Here's an example on how much I hate the show. If I found a genie bottle, I would use one of my three wishes to take that show off the air, and have the producers of it thrown behind bars for child molestation. Of course, while in prison they would be raped without hesitation by the gangsta niggas that reside there.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2005, 11:24 PM   #24 (permalink)
Spice Master

Yeah prisoners hate child molestors more than anyone in the prison. I'm serious. Most of those guys have kids and shit and that's the worst thing to go to jail for. I wouldnt enjoy that at all.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 09-15-2005, 12:28 AM   #25 (permalink)

Carnivorous Flavor is on a distinguished road
there are no "children" on that show dumb asses.

they are "grown adults" who choose to be posers for america.

in this instance..do hate the playas, dont hate the game.

i'm the sinful stench that wafts through nostrils of the righteous....
Carnivorous Flavor is offline   Reply With Quote