Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2003, 07:44 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Demitri is on a distinguished road
Well I just got done reading Mein Kempt which is a book that Hitler wrote while he was in jail of course this was before he become dictator. I've always been amazed by The Holocast. I hate Hitler don't get me wrong here. But i have to say i've done alot of research on this guy and I would have to say that he is one Smart person. I mean I read a book that told how Hitler had 4 men of his own go into a building via the vents and killed over 100 men not just men soliders too. Not ONE of his men died in the attack. This is the time where Hitler was trying to kill everyone that was apossing him and the Nazi's. So i was just wondering what you people on Nubblies thought about his guy. Was he Crazy YES! But was he smart?

Just alittle fact. Hitler said "I want nothing but my name on my grave because my name will tell the history of myself."

If you fuck with the Dog, the Dog is going to fuck with you.
Demitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 07:48 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

You can bet your ass he was smart.

I doubt there has been a geniuenly stupid dictator in the history of the world (put aside the GW jokes...we've all heard them), but yeah...he's smart.

He also killed 12 million Jews which was pretty good of him.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 07:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Unwanted

Internets: -885
Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts
Yeah, dictators have to be smart and aggressive. As soon as you let your boot off the throat of the guy you're crushing, He's going to get up. A dictator has got to be smart enough to always have his foot on someone't throat.
Schroeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 08:29 PM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
Indeed it seems he was smart. He brainwashed millions of Germans and Nazis into following him, all while he brought Germany out of an economic downslope.

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 08:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Adolf Hitler, Smart? Fuck no, he made some major fucking dumbass moves. Intelligent? Fuck yes, had he applied more of his intelligence instead of his aggresion then who knows, we could be speaking German right now. Another case of the shoulda, coulda, woulda's on Hitler's part.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 09:19 PM   #6 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
I was just going to put that down Fruit. If Hitler had truly been smart, his ambition wouldn't have gotten the best of him.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 09:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
He wouldn't have tried to take Russia in the winter.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 10:15 PM   #8 (permalink)

Demitri is on a distinguished road
I agree with that point. If he wouldn't have turned his back on his ally then he wouldn't have lost the war.

I don't think it was stupid to take Russia in the winter but i can't say it was to smart of a move either. I mean they would have been alright if they had the right clothes for the battle.

Another mistake Hitler made was when he was air fighting with British Prime Minister Winston Churchill he had him beat but Churchill did something unexpected and bombed Berlin which of course got Hitler pissed off and instead of ending the air battle he took his planes away and bombed london for i think like a month striaght which let london build more air planes and finally on i think Sempterber something Hitler cancelled the Operation and British came out undefeated.

[ October 28, 2003, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: Demitri ]

If you fuck with the Dog, the Dog is going to fuck with you.
Demitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 11:11 PM   #9 (permalink)

victim is on a distinguished road
Uh... yeah, that's nice Gaz... WRONG THREAD THOUGH....

get off my internet!!!
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 11:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305563
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
You have no proof. *buahaha*
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 11:24 PM   #11 (permalink)

Wanna bet?

[ October 28, 2003, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: victim ]

get off my internet!!!
Old 10-28-2003, 11:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Anybody can doctor photos...

Old 10-28-2003, 11:37 PM   #13 (permalink)

Username is too big there, slick... c'mon now.

get off my internet!!!
Old 10-28-2003, 11:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Not everyone can doctor pictures as well as others...then again, that wasn't the claim.
Old 10-29-2003, 12:05 AM   #15 (permalink)

Well... it doesn't take a genius to make sure you've posted on the right thread in your own forum.

Speaking of geniuses... how about that Hitler, eh?

get off my internet!!!
Old 10-29-2003, 12:13 AM   #16 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Indeed...oddly enough, evidently it does take a genius not to
Old 10-29-2003, 02:01 AM   #17 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Of course Hitler was an intelligent person. Of course he let his ambition get the best of him, but he definitely was a brilliant mind when it came to certain things.

Of course if you read Meim Kampf, you would not be as inclined to think of Hitler as brilliant. "My Stuggle" is basically a bunch of ramblings and racist propaganda. While it is a historically important book, or significant to understanding Hitler, it is by no means a great book.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 02:10 AM   #18 (permalink)

the_butcher is on a distinguished road
Hitler is by far one of the most badass, intelligent people I know of. The other of course, being Pliedes. While many disagree with what he spoke of, I for one agree with many of his ideas which he proposed. Take for example the movie American History X. That movie is supposed to make you learn a lesson about racism and prejudice and the such, but it personally made me feel all the more inclined toward the views presented in the movie. Hitler was a genius, he was not crazy. In fact, if given the chance to eat a meal with anyone in the world, alive or dead, my vote would most definately go to Hitler. Fuck those of you who feel the Nazi's were crazy bastards. Look more deeply and you might just agree.

| bite the bullet and swallow lead |
the_butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 04:19 PM   #19 (permalink)

VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
If Hitler was a genius then why did he keep pursuing the Russians while they were implying the "scorched earth" method of warfare?

Old 11-02-2003, 04:34 PM   #20 (permalink)
Bokononist

Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh, Looks like someone read their history book. VOL's trying to be a pseudo intellectual again, quick, where's Professor Number?

Why wouldn't he have kept moving on? I'll tell you why, he truly believed by that point that his army was unbeatable. Also, another reason he wouldn't stop pursuing them is so that he wouldn't make himself look weak. It's like thumb wrestling your best friend, even if they've pretty much got you, there's no way in hell you're gonna fucking quit, you're going to keep trying to tear off their fucking thumb.

Old 11-02-2003, 04:39 PM   #21 (permalink)

So you're saying that he destroyed his empire because he didn't want to look weak? When he could have pulled back and attacked from a different angle.

Old 11-02-2003, 04:55 PM   #22 (permalink)

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
No, what Frutacious is trying to say is that Hitler was a dumbass. He pulled Germany out of the shithole they were in and rose as one of the greatest dictators of all time. HE WAS SUCH A FUCKING MORON. I doubt any of us know the entire life story of Hitler or even understand all that happened during the world war. Lets just agree that the jew raper wasn't stupid.
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 05:00 PM   #23 (permalink)

agreed

Old 11-02-2003, 05:07 PM   #24 (permalink)
Bokononist

St. Anky, being sarcastic is pointless, assfucker.

I wish Hitler was here right now, so he could toss you in the oven like all of the other jews, bitch.

Old 11-02-2003, 07:07 PM   #25 (permalink)

fat_retard is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Fruitacious B:
I wish Hitler was here right now, so he could toss you in the oven like all of the other jews, bitch.
I thought St. Anky was a mexican.
fat_retard is offline   Reply With Quote