Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-15-2005, 05:51 PM   #351 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU THREE WAYS TO THE WEEKEND!!!!!

Seven and One MOTHERFUCKERS. We won SEVEN GOD DAMN GAMES IN A ROW before finally barely losing our eighth game (is was a one cup on one cup finale). FUCK YOU!

-UB
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2005, 06:43 PM   #352 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
You had an underhand throwing partner, how many games you won is irrelevant.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2005, 08:10 PM   #353 (permalink)
English.

Internets: 179
Heaven Can Wait has a spectacular aura about Heaven Can Wait has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Heaven Can Wait
do english people qualifyt to post here?
'FYI
Sorry, the password you entered is not correct. '

FUCK YOU PASSWORD YOU WERE CORRECT YOUR JUST TRYING OT PISS ME OFF BECAUSE IM DRUNK btu you didnt win didy ou???
dude i hate u2
WE GONNAN ROCK DOWN YO ELECTRIC ANVENUE

there is little I wouldn't do for a dolphin.
Heaven Can Wait is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2005, 12:17 PM   #354 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions
Quote:
Originally posted by Ugly Bastard:
FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU THREE WAYS TO THE WEEKEND!!!!!

Seven and One MOTHERFUCKERS. We won SEVEN GOD DAMN GAMES IN A ROW before finally barely losing our eighth game (is was a one cup on one cup finale). FUCK YOU!

-UB
And then you got teabagged
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2005, 03:33 AM   #355 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
So i'm doing the classic "check everyone's car to see if they're unlocked" on the way back from the bar tonight, and as i'm checking a car, i see a face in teh car right next to it. I'm like "oh shit". He says "What are you doing?" and i say "what the fuck are you doing?" and he says "i live here" and i said "here? in the car?" and he says, no, in the house right there...what are you doing checking all the cars?" and i said "I think you should shut the fuck up before i check you"

He then proceeded to shut the car door hard and hit my head on the way out. Because of this, i reared back, and smashed his window with my fist. After this, i ran like hell back to my place.

I may have smashed his window, but i'm not done with this fucker yet. I know where he lives. This is going to be a tough year for this bastard.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2005, 03:37 AM   #356 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
What the fuck? I believe the "classic check everyones car to see if they're unlocked" is some sort of crime.
Unread 10-20-2005, 03:38 AM   #357 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
yes it is definitely a crime. I was drunk and i picked it up from my klepto roommate. SORRY

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 10-20-2005, 03:45 AM   #358 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
So basically some guy was minding his own business when he saw a potential thief. Deciding to do the right thing he asked what you were doing, giving you the benefit of the doubt. You in turn become aggressive and hostile with him, resulting in smashing his car window...And he's the bastard?

What a prick. Give 'em hell!
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2005, 03:46 AM   #359 (permalink)
Spice Master

yes.

EDIT:Let it be known, I fully realize I am in the wrong here, i'm just saying, if someone hit's my head with a car door, they're getting shit done back to them.

[ October 20, 2005, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: Mr. Blonde ]

― Terence McKenna
Unread 10-20-2005, 04:15 AM   #360 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork
Mr. Blonde, I didn't know you were the theivery type. If you really smashed his window, youre gonna have a bad surprise in the morning when you realized youve fractured your hand.

[ October 20, 2005, 02:23 AM: Message edited by: THEINCREDIBLEdork ]

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2005, 04:27 AM   #361 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Time out mother foucjers. I am going to muncie aon satruday to get my lip done. hoolla if you would like to. then we are goiung to showgirls III to get some dances from trionity, because she gives me hour priveate dances for cheaop and is hot. I am going to get a cig and then drink some more and then i will be back.
Niiigggga.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2005, 05:21 AM   #362 (permalink)
DJ FC

tonight at bluebird $3 cover $.15 beers as usual for a wednesday but i didnt buy a single $.15 beer which is dissapointing just pitchers and a couple gin and tonics (old habits die hard) but i ran into my slut neighbors and i dont mean slut in the good wya, fucking whores i hate them they always try to start shit and steal things from us i hate them
Unread 10-20-2005, 05:34 AM   #363 (permalink)
We still believe.

Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
ciroc and rtropicana, gooooooooood. i am goint to dbed now.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Unread 10-20-2005, 06:31 AM   #364 (permalink)
DJ FC

Interesting.

Gin and tonics.
Unread 10-20-2005, 06:10 PM   #365 (permalink)
We still believe.

Last night I think it is safe to say I was pretty drunk. As far as my last post, the ciroc and tropicana, I was just taking shots and chasing them with oj because I was too lazy to mix them.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Unread 10-20-2005, 08:33 PM   #366 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Blonde:
yes.

EDIT:Let it be known, I fully realize I am in the wrong here, i'm just saying, if someone hit's my head with a car door, they're getting shit done back to them.
Do update, please.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2005, 05:31 AM   #367 (permalink)
We still believe.

Dissarono, poker. What more cn you ask for?

I enjoy knives and fire.
Unread 11-03-2005, 07:32 AM   #368 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW
Quote:
Originally posted by Niger Angelus:
Dissarono, poker. What more cn you ask for?
drunk,talkng to IT guy on comsast for about 45 mins, getting shit to work, but not for rroomies, then playing on pokerstarss.

HOOOOOOOOOOOORAY BEER. AND GAMBOOOOOOOLING.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2005, 09:04 PM   #369 (permalink)
Spice Master

Nothing like partying till 6 in the morning, kids. Nothing.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 11-06-2005, 06:33 AM   #370 (permalink)

Internets: 10
hellcat is on a distinguished road
Nothing like going to a confrence and starting taking shots of whickey at 8am and not stopping drinking until 2am. My liver is going to kill me but goddamn can Citadel people drink, even the bitches were taking shots at 8am.

“This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!”
-- Adolf Hitler 1935
hellcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2005, 06:16 PM   #371 (permalink)
Poor Sport

TTT so the stupid bullshit isn't at the top
Unread 11-13-2005, 05:33 AM   #372 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Motherfuck me three ways to the weekend! Mother fuck me three ways to the weekend! BIIITCHES!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] i cna't beleive i found this threadQ!

-UB
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2005, 06:29 AM   #373 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW
LOL at one of the funniest lines i've heard from some random, to drop off the "babysitter" at the bars.

I've had a couple of classes with the guy, but I reallly don't know the guy. We were out, and the chick he was hitting on was HOT, her friend was decent I'd say 7.5/8 out of 10. But she was the typical drunk mom/babysitter. So the guy was like "hey, you see that guy right there, he played rugby for Ball State and he's a sexy motherfucker, go dance with him." At this commment, I laugh, and chick comes over and starts dancing and whatnot. He got me a drink, so I kept up with babysitter for a bit for him, just for the sole fact that I found his approach rather humorous.

I had zero intentions on doing anything with this chick, and probably easily could have, but I just babysat the babysitter for a bit to help the guy out.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2005, 02:53 AM   #374 (permalink)

Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
yeah so, my fuckin family kicks ass! Brooklyn in the house. yes im a intoxicated.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2005, 08:47 AM   #375 (permalink)
DJ FC

Die.