Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-30-2005, 08:23 PM   #51 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

<font size="10">MY NEW SHOES ARE HERE!!</font>

Oh fuck! You know what I just realized!?! I'M ON TILT!! YEEEHAWWW!!!

-Ugly Bastard

[ March 30, 2005, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: Ugly Bastard ]
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2005, 08:30 PM   #52 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
4:30 is quitting time, so I still have 2 hours. Not THAT bad.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2005, 08:53 PM   #53 (permalink)

Internets: 306
StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to StDx
I worked 7-5:30 with some of the most annoying people fort wayne has to offer. The best thing that happened to me today was clocking out with the knowledge that I'm off all day tomorrow.
StDx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2005, 09:22 PM   #54 (permalink)

Internets: 10
sim_flex_x is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sim_flex_x
UB that's a really scary picture [img]smile.gif[/img]
I took a 3.5 hour nap this afternoon, it was wonderful
sim_flex_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2005, 09:26 PM   #55 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by StDx:
I worked 7-5:30 with some of the most annoying people fort wayne has to offer. The best thing that happened to me today was clocking out with the knowledge that I'm off all day tomorrow.
Fuck yeah... Cesar Chavez is the man for getting me tomorrow off.

Unread 03-30-2005, 09:30 PM   #56 (permalink)

Internets: 306
StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to StDx
Quote:
Originally posted by Ironic Mustache:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by StDx:

Fuck yeah... Cesar Chavez is the man for getting me tomorrow off.
</font>[/quote]
some mexican is getting you off tomorrow?
I don't think I'd tell anybody about that.
StDx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2005, 09:46 PM   #57 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Not just any mexican, CESAR CHAVEZ. That makes it ok.

Unread 03-31-2005, 02:20 AM   #58 (permalink)

underwater is on a distinguished road
The best thing that happened to me today was that I felt like I fell in love all over again.

Awwww. I feel all fuzzy and pink and shit.

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
underwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2005, 10:00 PM   #59 (permalink)

Calamity Jane is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Calamity Jane
the best thing that happened to me today was that i got to leave work an hour early.
Calamity Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2005, 12:47 AM   #60 (permalink)

sim_flex_x is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sim_flex_x
I just won the NCAA Tournament Bracket for my hall and won a $10 Gift Card to Best Buy. I'm so badass
sim_flex_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2005, 12:56 AM   #61 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Now you can buy a DVD on self-humility.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2005, 01:41 PM   #62 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

I got to work an hour late today, but fuck it I had cold pizza and a soda.

Unread 04-05-2005, 02:19 PM   #63 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
My class got canceled this morning. You cant see me right now, but I'm actually doing a partially erotic dance to express the joy I'm feeling inside.

-And that's my post.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2005, 02:24 PM   #64 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

I trust you're wearing only one party hat? Anything more for this occasion would be too gawdy.

Unread 04-05-2005, 02:28 PM   #65 (permalink)
Almost there...

Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah just one, and it's placed on my forehead like a Unicorn. Why you ask? Because this is the rare Unicorn erotica dance of joy.

-And that's my post.
Unread 04-05-2005, 02:34 PM   #66 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

I've only seen that once before... I must know where you learned it. In return for your tutelage, I shall teach you the Southern Chilean Wombat Hornpipe.

Unread 04-05-2005, 02:40 PM   #67 (permalink)
Almost there...

Very well...

I was hiking across the Himalayas a few summers ago when I came upon a vast clearing. Snow as far as the eye could see...Just then I heard the beautiful sound of a flute playing across the wind. Intrigued I pressed forward and found a Leprechaun playing the flute while a Unicorn danced erotically to the haunting melody. When they spotted me I could tell they were about to run, as all creatures of myth and lore fear man...But then they stopped. They could see through my soul and knew I had a good aura.

Several hours and orgasm's later we all lay pressed against eachother, just being. It was then in our most vulnerable state that we all taught eachother something. The Unicorn, who's name was nameless, taught me the dance.

-And that's my post.
Unread 04-05-2005, 03:11 PM   #68 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Stand by for the history of the south chilean wombat hornpipe... A riveting tale of treachy, deceit and murder on the high seas. I need to write it first though, hold on.

Unread 04-05-2005, 04:04 PM   #69 (permalink)
Almost there...

It's the high seas part that has me giddy with anticipation.

-And that's my post and you have no idea how sick of doing this I am.
Unread 04-05-2005, 04:46 PM   #70 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Repugnant Abomination:

Several hours and orgasm's later we all lay pressed against eachother, just being. It was then in our most vulnerable state that we all taught eachother something. The Unicorn, who's name was nameless, taught me the dance.
You had sex with a Unicorn and a Leprechaun?

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2005, 04:51 PM   #71 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork
I think made love is the more proper term.

Sounds like a once in a life time experience, someone would have to be mad to pass that up.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2005, 04:55 PM   #72 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

‘Twas a stormy night it was, up around the northerly western coast of Chile. My crew and I were stuck between Lucifer’s Reef and a storm that was coming in quick off our port. With no safe harbor in site, we engaged in the race of our lives down the coast to the Peninsula de Taitao.

I could tell that my crew was mutinous, as the majority of them had not rationed their supplies as they should have. The lucky one’s teeth had rotted from scurvy, the unlucky, were already dead.

I gave the first mate the watch as I went below for a quick swill of grog I’d been hoarding. As soon as I hit my bunk however, I fell asleep.

I did not stir again until the screams of “PIRATES!” jerked me from my peaceful slumber.

TIME OUT

I apologize, I had great hopes for this story, but it's taking forever and just isn't going anywhere.

The truth is... I've never been to Chile. I made this whole story up! I learned the Chilean Wombat Hornpipe from the discovery channel... I feel so ashamed.

[ April 05, 2005, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: Ironic Mustache ]

Unread 04-05-2005, 04:57 PM   #73 (permalink)
Almost there...

Yes, I made love with a Unicorn and Leprechaun in the Himalayas. The memory will live in my heart forever.

-And that's my post.
Unread 04-05-2005, 04:59 PM   #74 (permalink)
Almost there...

Quote:
Originally posted by Ironic Mustache:
[TIME OUT

I apologize, I had great hopes for this story, but it's taking forever and just isn't going anywhere.

The truth is... I've never been to Chile. I made this whole story up! I learned the Chilean Wombat Hornpipe from the discovery channel... I feel so ashamed.
LOL! Pwn3d!!

-And that's my post.
Unread 04-05-2005, 05:16 PM   #75 (permalink)

The Discovery Channel is on a distinguished road
Damn right you did. We are the only network to have properly documented the Southern Chilean Wombat Hornpipe and lived to tell the tale, and don't you forget it, bitch.

[ April 05, 2005, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: The Discovery Channel ]
The Discovery Channel is offline   Reply With Quote