Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2005, 05:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
Gina, my sister, is but 17. An innocent child, one could almost describe has a princess. She recently went back to highschool and got reaqauinted with what being a teenager is all about.

I guess she somehow made friends with the trashiest girl at school, cause I get a call tonight around 11:30 from her and she's in a bad part of a nearby city, stranded, and freaked the fuck out.

Basically these crack ho friends of hers were partying haaaaard (Ironic mustache would be proud) we've got a respectable list of pot, shrooms, cocaine and alcohol being consumed by these crazy bitches. Gina, being a retard, leaves her car at home and is driving with these loaded bitches. She claims to have worried for her very life several times while sitting in the back seat of the car as these chicks hot boxed the car and swerved from lane to lane (I didn't even know bitches did this kinda shit!). Amidst the talk of blow jobs, shrooms, and how to score some cock they decided it would be a good idea to go to some trailer park (straight class) and meet up with some 25 year olds.... 25 YEAR OLDS!!!!!!!!! and "hook up". These girls are 16. So as they get their Gina's omg wtf sensor kicks in and she tells them she's not feeling good. Her friends are to high to care and these scummy guys are eye ball fucking her from across the way. So she decided to just start walking.

30 minutes later after walking through the ghetto this 17 year old, very pretty, armed with absolutely nothing, girl makes it to a pay phone and calls big brother up (me). The conversation went something like this:
"Brian, don't tell mom and dad but.."

"Omg wtf have you done!"

"*cries* I don't know where I am. I'm at some 7-11 on a pay phone and these guys are looking at me"

"I'll be there in 30 minutes.."

I get there and she tells me the whole story.

On one side I'm glad she had enough sense to finally leave, but on the other side I want to smack her for being so stupid to get in a situation like that in the first place.

So what you ask did Repug require as payment for his big brother services? I made her give me the number to all her coked up friends. Score.

I left out some detail, but I think you all get the picture. We all know what kind scene this was and what happens with shit like this.

I don't mind if there are girls like that out there, hell, more fun for us, but I'll be damned if my sister turns into one.

[ October 08, 2005, 03:10 AM: Message edited by: Repugnant Abomination ]
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 05:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork
wHERE CAN I FIND SOME GIRLS THAT WANT TO SCORE SOME COCK?

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 05:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Almost there...

Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
Dude come to Oregon and I'll hook you up. These skanks straight up know how to party.
Old 10-08-2005, 05:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

Shipe em out. I've nevrt heard of coked up bitches looking to socore som, cock. Skanks are awesoem.
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 01:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
Wow, amazingly badass story.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 03:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Unwanted

Internets: -885
Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Repugnant Abomination:
She recently went back to highschool
Your sister is a dumb whore who dropped out of high school.
Quote:
and got reaqauinted with what being a teenager is all about.
Quote:
pot, shrooms, cocaine and alcohol being consumed by these crazy bitches.

That stuff is what being a burnout is all about, not a student.
Schroeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 04:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
DJ FC

For Shameful Transgressions
He said teenager.
Old 10-08-2005, 05:02 PM   #8 (permalink)

Internets: 412
theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice
you left out one very important detail...does gina have 2 eyebrows or one?

i who have nothing but the comfort of my sins
theMerciless1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 05:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Almost there...

Quote:
Originally posted by Schroeder:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Repugnant Abomination:
She recently went back to highschool

Your sister is a dumb whore who dropped out of high school.
Quote:
and got reaqauinted with what being a teenager is all about.
Quote:
pot, shrooms, cocaine and alcohol being consumed by these crazy bitches.

That stuff is what being a burnout is all about, not a student.
</font>[/quote]
Actually was being home schooled, because individual attention is better. The down side is the lack of a social environment.

Btw you're a faggot. Don't ever forget that. Ever.
Here's a not so subtle reminder incase you ever do forget:

[ October 08, 2005, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: Repugnant Abomination ]
Old 10-08-2005, 05:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
i think repug is making fun of you schroeder. why would he do that? almost seems like you were asking for it..

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
Old 10-08-2005, 07:58 PM   #11 (permalink)

Internets: 406
ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice
3 more months and Gina is doing ANAL.....in the trailer park
ur my bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 10:42 PM   #12 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Carnivorous Flavor is on a distinguished road
im cool with that, cuz i'll be the one hittin' her in the shitter.

that fuckin schroeder kid has to be a troll.....no skinny ugly dork ass bitch could really talk all that trash, could he?

i bet his mom tells him how special he is, and that pumps up his ego. PLUS he's up to 7 pull ups now......and 11 push ups. watch out.

i guarantee that bitch ass runs for some type of office or elected position in society.

fucking faggot.

i'm the sinful stench that wafts through nostrils of the righteous....
Carnivorous Flavor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 02:11 PM   #13 (permalink)

Internets: 203
bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
im 25

<b>We're here, and we're queer, so get used to it</b>
bloodyfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 02:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

Deadly Crescent Kick is on a distinguished road
make sure you put the hammer down on her so this shit doesn't happen again. she's going to end up getting fucking raped.

the poster formerly known as-Andy Kaufman
NHB Intergender Champion

jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks.
Deadly Crescent Kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 02:29 PM   #15 (permalink)

MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Teenagers today do so much more drugs then i used to when i was thier age, its scary.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 03:07 PM   #16 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
I did all those drugs when I was a teenager, and now I'm finished so maybe it's not too bad.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 06:02 PM   #17 (permalink)
*Dislikes ham

Internets: 60790
vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute
Gina sounds hot. Can I have some sex with her?

Putting the sensual in non-consensual.
vaga1220 is offline   Reply With Quote