Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-18-2005, 04:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
I'll start at the beginning.

It was my Junior year of highschool, and I was full on in my drama phase. The second day of class a new girl from Arizona was introduced. Her name was Nicole. No, it wasn't love at first sight. Infact I didn't think very much of her at all. She wasn't ridiculously hot or anything.

Time passed, we were in a few shows together and began to bond. Infact a core group in that drama class began to bond and become friends. Skip forward to the summer after our senior year. Nicole and two other girls were putting on a small show over the summer, material that they had written and were going to direct and act in themselves. They asked me to play the male parts in the short scenes. One final show over the summer and then everyone would be on their way to college. At the time however, I was with someone else. Carrie. She was a nice girl, and I really did like her. But it wasn't like with Nicole. I dont know if any of you guys have ever had a real connection with someone else before, but it's pretty powerful. I was just to much of a pussy to change the situation I was in and do something about it. The worst part was in one of the scenes with Nicole we shared a brief kiss, which we rehearsed quite a bit. It was torture. Some may call it puppy love, but I strongly believe that sometimes feelings are more pure when you're younger. You're less jaded. Anyway...

I never made a move. Everyone went their seperate ways after summer and that was it. I tried to stay in contact with Nicole at first, but somewhere down the line I lost her. She must have moved or something, changed addresses. She was gone. I tried from time to time to track her down but I had no luck. Every few months I was having dreams about her. Not necessarily sex dreams or whatever, just dreams that she was in. I guess she was just constantly on my mind. Nearly five years later I still dream about her from time to time. I know I have noone to blame but myself, and I'm sure some people think that there was probably nothing ever there to begin with. But there was. And I think she knew it too.

Last night, intoxicated and talking to Orgamo on IMs I decided to share the tale I just told with him. He seemed deeply moved but my sincerity. He then mentioned that he was really good, almost professional stalker good at tracking people down on the internet. I had had no luck, but it was hope. Not more then 10 minutes later he IMs saying "Are you ready for this?" and provides a link.

It was her.

The initial feeling of feeling like a jack ass for not being able to find her while he did it so easily passed quickly as the shock and excitement hit. Five years I've spent thinking about this one girl who got away, and suddenly at 2 in the morning, just like that, I had her e-mail address.

I wrote her a letter. Nothing to overbearing, but it was pretty long. I was nervous as all hell, and once I sent it off all I could do is wait. The hours felt like years.

Today I got a response. It was her. I was relieved and nearly giddy to see she was just as excited to be writing me as I was to be writing her. She wrote me a long letter, and I could feel the connection coming back even through writing.

I dont know where I go from here. She lives in LA, about 10 hours from where I live. All I know is I cant let her get away again, not until I have closure. I'm not one to believe in fate or destiny, but if it does exist then this has to be it.

I would like to hear the advice of my fellow nubblites in my time of great need.

I will be updating this thread regularly for those who care so you can keep up with my progress.

To Orgazmo...It's funny how shit works out. I dont know why I decided to tell you about all this the other night, but I'm happy I did now. Thank you.

[ April 18, 2005, 02:06 AM: Message edited by: Repugnant Abomination ]
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2005, 04:58 AM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 10
sim_flex_x is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sim_flex_x
go get her!
and keep us updated [img]smile.gif[/img]
sim_flex_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2005, 05:20 AM   #3 (permalink)

Location: that one place...you know, with the fire and damnation? oh yeh, hell.
the Butcher is on a distinguished road
wow. this is seriously the most incredible thing that i have ever read on nubblies. at least for the present time. but...fuck man! that is crazy how that all works out. quick question: how did you end up on nubblies to begin with? because it obviously happened for a reason. what that reason is we have yet to see, but it might be funny. therefore, i'm interested.

i do hope something happens with this all. be it terrible or good, either way it'd be fucking hilarious to see nubblies change someone's life. haha. good old nubblies.

meet me at the corner of 5th and pontiac. and make sure that no one else is with you, if you wish to see them alive again.
the Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2005, 05:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
How I came to Nubblies:

I was a long time poster on a brazilian jiu jitsu web site. Over time I became friends with one of the posters there. We got to be pretty tight as far as internet friendships go. Eventually our beloved site started to...Falter. At the time I didn't know, but he was already posting on Nubblies. How he came to find it I dont know, you'll have to ask him. Anyway, he had been mentioning nubblies to me occasionaly, but I never checked it out. It was actually the secret blue cock vs triceratops thread that my friend made me come check out. Ever since then I've been hooked on nubblies. Who is this mystery friend you ask? You know him as Ironic Mustache.

One day I just decided to IM orgazmo out of the blue. A few weeks later brings us up to the other night when I drunkenly told him my sob story and BAM! The girl who's been on my mind for five years is suddenly back into my life. It's amazing to think decisions I made 3 years ago may have caused a direct chain reaction that allowed me to find Nicole now.

Nubblies.net really has given me a second chance. Here's hoping I dont blow it.

[ April 18, 2005, 03:49 AM: Message edited by: Repugnant Abomination ]
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2005, 05:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
the longer i live...the more i see how a simple action can set a string of events into play, almost as if it were meant to be.

and then i get depressed.

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
Unread 04-18-2005, 09:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs
Pretty amazing
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2005, 09:48 AM   #7 (permalink)

God's Substitute is on a distinguished road
repugnant you might post some pics too even though i don't really care much about your happy ending story

what i want to know is how orgazmo tracked her down on the internet, coz it doesn't seem that easy.

[ April 18, 2005, 07:50 AM: Message edited by: God's Substitute ]

allow me to urinate on you
God's Substitute is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2005, 11:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Repugnant Abomination:
Nubblies.net really has given me a second chance. Here's hoping I dont blow it.
Haha...sounds like a prescription med or something.

I love hearing stories like this, it sucks to lose someone like that...good luck repug, godspeed.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2005, 12:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
DJ FC

For Shameful Transgressions
Well this is some gay ass shit.

I thought the motto was "Ruining Lives one at a Time." I don't want everybody to go get happy all of the sudden, where's the bickering, the bitching, the shit talking in this thread? I see none. All I see is a bunch of feel-good-nubblies-is-so-great-bullshit. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. (5)

[ April 18, 2005, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: DJ FC ]
Unread 04-18-2005, 12:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
I'm putting in this note after having read through the first two paragraphs only. So far this is the biggest waste of time of my life and one of the crappier posts in the history of nubblies. I'm giving RA the benefit of the doubt and reading the rest. I'll be back with my response, hopefully with something nice to say.

UPDATE:

Well, Im' back, and basically I'm ashamed for my negative comments earlier on this post. Nubblies has proven the butterfly effect theory.

So what you can look at basically, is that Gene Simco loves money sooooooooooo much, that it helped you find your lost love.

[ April 18, 2005, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: Ironic Mustache ]

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2005, 01:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork
I just popped a tears.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2005, 01:46 PM   #12 (permalink)

MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
If she was as excited to her from you as you from her then I hope you both make the effort to see where your relationship will lead...........sounds to me how all of this panned out is so Ironic..........I'm glad you have the opportunity to possess a REAL connection again, I know how amazing it can make you feel.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2005, 02:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by DJ FC:
Well this is some gay ass shit.

I thought the motto was "Ruining Lives one at a Time." I don't want everybody to go get happy all of the sudden, where's the bickering, the bitching, the shit talking in this thread? I see none. All I see is a bunch of feel-good-nubblies-is-so-great-bullshit. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. (5)
Don't worry, this is probably just another of Gaz's elaborate pranks.

[ April 18, 2005, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: StabMaster Arson ]

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2005, 03:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Hehe...
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2005, 06:55 PM   #15 (permalink)

Internets: 203
bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
first, im in la. maybe, i should get a taste test to see if its worth the ten hour trek.

second, i had this same thing happen. i had a crush on my gf's best friend and she on me. since i was a faithful putz, i didnt cheat on my gf. my gf and i broke up, and i tried to get in contact with that chick about a year later, but i couldnt find her (i waited a year to not look slimey). anyways, i found her on friendster, banged her, and was disappointed. fantasy doesnt often mirror reality.

third, you were a drama queer, and ninj4 is surprised that this story sucked?

bjjking

<b>We're here, and we're queer, so get used to it</b>
bloodyfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2005, 07:13 PM   #16 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
It's too confusing to call me ninj4 on this site because there's already another ninja.

Unread 04-18-2005, 07:22 PM   #17 (permalink)

bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about bloodyfart has a spectacular aura about
damnit

Unread 04-18-2005, 07:33 PM   #18 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Ironic Mustache will do, or Mr. Ironic Mustache.

Unread 04-18-2005, 07:33 PM   #19 (permalink)

how bout wayne

Unread 04-18-2005, 07:39 PM   #20 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Yeah that's fine too.

Unread 04-18-2005, 09:34 PM   #21 (permalink)

Carnivorous Flavor is on a distinguished road
repug is a fucking drama faggot....another doobiej.....

ok heres repugnants list of credentials....

drama fag
pizza boy
cage fighter
violinist

lets add DORK......
p.s. bloody fart, will you pretend to be a jew here too?

i'm the sinful stench that wafts through nostrils of the righteous....
Carnivorous Flavor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2005, 09:35 PM   #22 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
pretend? He already seems pretty fucking jewish.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2005, 02:58 PM   #23 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Carnivorous are you just lashing out in angst over the collapse of jj.net?

Unread 04-19-2005, 03:17 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Carnivorous Flavor:
repug is a fucking drama faggot....another doobiej.....

ok heres repugnants list of credentials....

drama fag
pizza boy
cage fighter
violinist

lets add DORK......
p.s. bloody fart, will you pretend to be a jew here too?
i am debating. i did see a swastika avatar, so i may just do so.

Unread 04-19-2005, 03:18 PM   #25 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Well it appears your cover has been blown already.