Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2004, 05:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
DJ FC

For Shameful Transgressions
OK, the purpose of this thread is to put some thought (or lack thereof) into the things written on public stalls that we rarely think about, the next time you use a public stall (dorm bathrooms DO count), look for some things written or sketched on the walls, and post them.

I found the following things written in a stall in the business school building, there are even more than these, but unfortuneately I could not make them out:

546-4881 - ED

Jenny Geis Sucks The Best Dick

Who Loves big cock? I DO I DO

White and Proud

Diablo is comming

Being gay isn't bad.

Fags are humans too.

I'll go down on you like a circus seal.

x201=DEVIL

Fags have bigitts as humans.
(and in reply) Too bad they're not human.

Here I sit all broken hearted, tried to shit but only farted, once I thought I'd take a chance, tried to fart and shit my pants.

Kevin Anderson is a Fag

HELLO

Brad Clark, Munster IN, is a FAG!

Chill with the hate

They should drop the bomb.

IU

Shit

XO
-----------------------------
As you can see, there is much insight we can gather about who we are as a people, merely by looking at what is written on the restroom stalls.
Old 02-03-2004, 06:08 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 306
StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to StDx
in the bathroom at Hoggle's, warsaw's shitty dance club...

Jeff Gordon sucks

Fuck you, you suck

Jeff Gordon's a fag

how sad is it to have Nascar discussions on the bathroom walls? Expect nothing less from beautiful Warsaw, IN
StDx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 10:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Calamity Jane is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Calamity Jane
in a bathroom at my old high school:

if it's yellow let it mellow. if it's brown flush it down.
Calamity Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 10:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305563
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Though I haven't anything to contribute, great thread. I'll keep my eyes pealed.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 10:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to fancymeghan Send a message via AIM to fancymeghan
ok, so this wasn't in a bathroom, but still humorous.

in 3rd grade, we built a new house. after a couple of years living there (so its 5th grade), my brother and i found the following message written upside down on the drywall in the garage by a construction worker.....

"for good head, call tina [and then a number]...."

we laughed (because they wrote on the wall...not because we knew what it meant) and the next week, my dad painted over it.

[ February 03, 2004, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: fancymeghan ]
fancymeghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 12:42 AM   #6 (permalink)

StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough StDx is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to StDx
why are you looking up here, the real joke's between your legs.

those who write on bathroom walls roll their shit into little balls, those who read these words of wit eat those tiny balls of shit.

both at broadripple in ft. wayne
StDx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 01:37 AM   #7 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

I posted this in a thread about Frats a while ago. It's found in an IU restroom stall.

Entry 1: "FIJI is the biggest bunch of fags I've ever come across. I'd almost rather live in Collins than hang out with them."
Entry 2: Why do you hate Greeks so much?
Entry 3: Because the 'comradery' inherent in your 'system' is a greek-imposed facade masking the true meaning behind what you stand for - that being corruption, malice, and sodomy."
Entry 4: I've never heard of anything involving corruption or malice going on in my house."
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 10:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
DJ FC

For Shameful Transgressions
Wow, that's awesome
Old 02-04-2004, 11:37 PM   #9 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

My question is: Who takes a shit with a pen?

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Long Live Dixie

Internets: 35125
j money has a reputation beyond repute j money has a reputation beyond repute j money has a reputation beyond repute j money has a reputation beyond repute j money has a reputation beyond repute j money has a reputation beyond repute j money has a reputation beyond repute j money has a reputation beyond repute j money has a reputation beyond repute j money has a reputation beyond repute j money has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to j money

Saw this in similar threads and just happen to have a nice collection of public restroom pictures from my travels throughout Alabama..
Attached Thumbnails
things-written-public-restroom-stalls-img00009.jpg   things-written-public-restroom-stalls-img00014.jpg   things-written-public-restroom-stalls-img00017.jpg   things-written-public-restroom-stalls-img00072.jpg  
j money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 282947
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

lool

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Been told twice

Internets: 1299
TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of

From the ladies' room at Oktoberfest, Munich.

TwoBlackEyes is offline   Reply With Quote