Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2006, 07:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Default New Year's Eve Stories

Anyone have a good story from the escapades of last night?

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 07:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305563
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

No...but I did make a very fine discovery. Welch's sparkling grape juice + vodka = a cheap, incredible alcoholic drink.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 07:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
We still believe.

Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, anything that is carbonated tends to be a catalyst for the alcohol.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Old 01-01-2006, 10:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

Internets: 10
Deadly Crescent Kick is on a distinguished road

my buddy & 2 girls he worked w/ organized a NYE aprty at the ramada. $50/person & $50/room. all you can eat & drink.

it fucking rocked.

the exs were there.

my sister made the observation that my new girlfriend was like a pedigree compared to 2 mangey strays. that idea was echoed by more than a few. that put a smile on my face.

pics to come...

the poster formerly known as-Andy Kaufman
NHB Intergender Champion

jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks.
Deadly Crescent Kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 11:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

I went to a friends party, played pool and got nice and drunk. At about 12:01, some retard took about 3 gulps of vodka right from the bottle. I approached him directly afterward to tell him "Wow man, that was fucking disgusting." Right as my hand touched his shoulder, I had begun to say "disgusting", but only got as far as "d" before he threw up on a barstool, the bar, some pizza, and some beer cans.

*edit

Also, I woke up at 5 pm today.

Last edited by ninjaface; 01-02-2006 at 12:03 AM. Reason: And another thing..
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 01:50 AM   #6 (permalink)

Internets: 406
ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice

yes DCK, your new girl is much better than both of the ex's combined. Way to go, nice upgrade. Your new girl actually looks normal. Wayne nicknamed your ex's Thing 1 and Thing 2 for a reason.

I attended a small house party in Orange County, CA. Everything was kind of chill until we walked down the street to go to another party, all of us with alchohol in hand. The bitch I was carrying had my drink and hers in her hand so a cop harrassed us.

Later I got a midnight BJ from a different chick....one of the top 3 BJ I have received in my long life too.
ur my bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 02:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I had a 4-keg party and a bunch of dumbasses ended up throwing up all over the house. However, I am glad to say that such nubblites as DJ FC, THEINCREDIBLEdork, and ICE COLD BRU were well under control and helped out w/ various aspects of the party. It still doesnt mean I didnt have to constantly run around and deal with alcohol disputes, people throwing up, attempted thefts, people spilling/breaking shit, and crying girfriends of people at the party. Regardless, here are some pics from the bash.

EDIT: do you have ANY FUCKING IDEA how difficult it is to upload and display pictures on this new format, fuck this, you can all go straight to fucking hell. Fuck the new site and fuck everybody who made it.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna

Last edited by Mr. Blonde; 01-02-2006 at 03:11 AM.
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 03:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

click on the thumbnail
Attached Thumbnails
new-years-eve-stories-me-crystal-2-nye-2006.jpg crystal 2 NYE 2006.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	150.4 KB
ID:	28  

NHB Intergender Champion

jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks.

Last edited by Deadly Crescent Kick; 01-02-2006 at 03:19 AM.
Old 01-03-2006, 09:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

Pics from our New years party:

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna

Last edited by Mr. Blonde; 01-03-2006 at 09:45 AM.
Old 01-03-2006, 11:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
Part dork, part bald

Mars Man is on a distinguished road

Cool pics Mr. B.

DCK looks like he's 220lbs on tha pic...
Mars Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 11:10 AM   #11 (permalink)

Internets: 412
theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice

your basement is so emo

i who have nothing but the comfort of my sins
theMerciless1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 11:47 AM   #12 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

Mr. Blondes party was awesome. 5 out of 5 party hats. I got hammered and still managed to not puke pink on his carpet this year, which was great news. I'm sorry your house got trashed though.

After the alcohol ran out DJ FC kind enough to drive a few of us to IHOP, which for some reason took 2 and a half hours, when we got back around 5 am there were people passed out in every corner of the house. The guys I come with decide its a good idea to drive all the way back to Elkhart. When we get to the truck we find Mr. Blondes brother passed out in the back seat, because there was nowhere to sleep in the house. I woke him up and told him we were going home and if he wanted to stay he should go back in the house. He nodded and sat there so we took off for home. A couple hours into the trip he sits up and yells, "What are we in a fucking VIDEO GAME or something, we've been driving for hours?!" he went to sleep and woke up hours away from when he went to sleep, teehee.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 01:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Spice Master

yeah, i asked him the next morning why he didnt stay and he's like "well when I woke up my bed was moving so i didnt really have a choice"

― Terence McKenna
Old 01-03-2006, 02:50 PM   #14 (permalink)

theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice

dck looks 10 yrs older when he's fat

Old 01-03-2006, 05:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

i look like i'm fucking 38?

NHB Intergender Champion

Old 01-03-2006, 10:53 PM   #16 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

I was chillin' at a friends party for most of new years when drama struck. A friend from highschool who now lives in Boston calls me up to say happy new year and all that shit and I'm like dude, all your old friends are here you should say hi. So my phone gets passed around the party and I lose track of it. About 20 minutes later this guy Thayne returns it to me and I think all is fine and dandy. About 10 minutes later there is a knock on the door. I answer it and am mortified to see my sister and her friend standing there, grinning at me. I do the wtf face and usher them outside quickly, hoping none of my douche bag friends see them. My sister just turned 17, and I have made every effort known to man to keep her pure, away from dirty parties and even dirtier guys intent on soiling her panties. Our conversation went something like this:
Repug: Wtf!?
Gina: We're booooreeeddd let us stay
Repug: WTF!?
Gina: plleeasseee
Repug: Leave now.
Gina: ..
Repug: Don't you realize what kind of danger you're in!? You're vagina! Your sweet and precious vagina! Oh god!
Gina: I need to use the bathroom
Repug: No you don't. Go in your pants.
Gina: Brian!!!
Repug: My name is repug!!

At this point people start coming in from outside and try to convince me to let her stay. I tell them to fuck off before I rip their spines out and use them as a jump rope. At this point I demand to know how she found out where this secret laid was and she told me my friend who mysteriously was at work told her. I immediately call him and say some things that would make a pirate blush, only to find out it wasn't him, it wasn't him at all! Storming back into the party I find Gina and her friend getting harassed, and a few scallywags are already giving me a hard time about how they're going to stick it to my sister.

Rage.

It's then that one of my friends comes up to me and confesses it was him. Apparently once he talked to my friend from boston he hung up, searched through my phone book and called gina up. Mother fucker! He knows how protective I am, and how pissed I would be. He's just a drunken asshole. He thought he was being real fucking cute. But he assures me he didn't do it with "malicious intent". I tell him he's a cock sucker. He puts his hand on my shoulder. I knock it away and tell him not to fucking touch me. He says something along the lines of i'm an asshole and he's going to go hit on my sister. It was then that I lost self control and punched him as hard as I could in the face. He dropped like the drunken sack of shit that he is. But I wasn't done. In my blind rage I followed him down and did a tito ortiz style elbow/forarm attack on his face. I must have gotten in 5 or 6 before about 8 guys pulled me off him. Pandemonium followed and there was mass confusion in the melee. it ended with me, my sister and her friend leaving and going to the plaza to bring in the new year. I'm not really proud of what I did, but he was trying to punk me and he had it coming. He's threatening to sue me and all this shit now, but whatever. I'd do it again.

Once the new year was brought in I made the girls go home, and I went back to the party to drink more. Fag fuck had already left, a couple people told me I was a jerk, but even more told me they were glad somebody finally stopped putting up with his shit and put him in his place.

All in all it was a crappy new year.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 11:07 PM   #17 (permalink)

Carnivorous Flavor is on a distinguished road

the only thing that feels better than bashing some assholes face in is going BACK to the beatdown scene and being congratulated. nice work repug....

Gina is mine, keep her fresh till I get out there.

i'm the sinful stench that wafts through nostrils of the righteous....
Carnivorous Flavor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 11:28 PM   #18 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

I hate you.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 02:43 AM   #19 (permalink)
We still believe.

Blonde, where do you find these attractive girls? Do you emit some hormones or something into the air and they all come? Every time you post pics, there are hot girls. Ugh!

I enjoy knives and fire.
Old 01-04-2006, 03:50 AM   #20 (permalink)
Spice Master

Props repug. Way to lay it down. I'll come out to Oregon and kill him if he does sue. Nobody will suspect a farmboy from Indiana. In that case, this post never happened.

― Terence McKenna
Old 01-04-2006, 11:06 AM   #21 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

Its the perfect murder...

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 11:27 AM   #22 (permalink)

yes ak you look...... mature. maybe its just the pic.
lol @ keep her fresh

Old 01-04-2006, 11:52 AM   #23 (permalink)
Spice Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niger Angelus
Blonde, where do you find these attractive girls? Do you emit some hormones or something into the air and they all come?!

"[img] code is on" my fuckin' ass.

― Terence McKenna

Last edited by Mr. Blonde; 01-04-2006 at 11:58 AM.
Old 01-04-2006, 12:08 PM   #24 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs

Got shitcanned, harrased the bouncer at one of the bars, came home and somehow ended up tripping my nuts off till 10am, bit a of a poor decision there.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 12:15 PM   #25 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repugnant Abomination
I was chillin' at a friends party for most of new years when drama struck. A friend from highschool who now lives in Boston calls me up to say happy new year and all that shit and I'm like dude, all your old friends are here you should say hi. So my phone gets passed around the party and I lose track of it. About 20 minutes later this guy Thayne returns it to me and I think all is fine and dandy. About 10 minutes later there is a knock on the door. I answer it and am mortified to see my sister and her friend standing there, grinning at me. I do the wtf face and usher them outside quickly, hoping none of my douche bag friends see them. My sister just turned 17, and I have made every effort known to man to keep her pure, away from dirty parties and even dirtier guys intent on soiling her panties. Our conversation went something like this:
Repug: Wtf!?
Gina: We're booooreeeddd let us stay
Repug: WTF!?
Gina: plleeasseee
Repug: Leave now.
Gina: ..
Repug: Don't you realize what kind of danger you're in!? You're vagina! Your sweet and precious vagina! Oh god!
Gina: I need to use the bathroom
Repug: No you don't. Go in your pants.
Gina: Brian!!!
Repug: My name is repug!!

At this point people start coming in from outside and try to convince me to let her stay. I tell them to fuck off before I rip their spines out and use them as a jump rope. At this point I demand to know how she found out where this secret laid was and she told me my friend who mysteriously was at work told her. I immediately call him and say some things that would make a pirate blush, only to find out it wasn't him, it wasn't him at all! Storming back into the party I find Gina and her friend getting harassed, and a few scallywags are already giving me a hard time about how they're going to stick it to my sister.

Rage.

It's then that one of my friends comes up to me and confesses it was him. Apparently once he talked to my friend from boston he hung up, searched through my phone book and called gina up. Mother fucker! He knows how protective I am, and how pissed I would be. He's just a drunken asshole. He thought he was being real fucking cute. But he assures me he didn't do it with "malicious intent". I tell him he's a cock sucker. He puts his hand on my shoulder. I knock it away and tell him not to fucking touch me. He says something along the lines of i'm an asshole and he's going to go hit on my sister. It was then that I lost self control and punched him as hard as I could in the face. He dropped like the drunken sack of shit that he is. But I wasn't done. In my blind rage I followed him down and did a tito ortiz style elbow/forarm attack on his face. I must have gotten in 5 or 6 before about 8 guys pulled me off him. Pandemonium followed and there was mass confusion in the melee. it ended with me, my sister and her friend leaving and going to the plaza to bring in the new year. I'm not really proud of what I did, but he was trying to punk me and he had it coming. He's threatening to sue me and all this shit now, but whatever. I'd do it again.

Once the new year was brought in I made the girls go home, and I went back to the party to drink more. Fag fuck had already left, a couple people told me I was a jerk, but even more told me they were glad somebody finally stopped putting up with his shit and put him in his place.

All in all it was a crappy new year.

you did the right thing.

if he talks about sueing you, then ask him how many laws he violated by secretly looking up your underage sister's phone # and inviting her to a party that served alcohol...

NHB Intergender Champion