Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-10-2012, 08:42 PM   #101 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait to get dat Android. My burner phone sucks. Although, going to look into non-contract options.

Fuck contracts.
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 12:50 AM   #102 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 250185
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
RIM is going down. Like we didn't see that coming. They make Blackberry shit. The company is down 75% in the last year. What's interesting, though, is that the company is up 17% in the last two weeks.

It probably doesn't mean anything, and I would expect a slow and structured liquidation over the course of the next couple of years. Probably time for all you Blackberry users (if there are any left) to make the choice: Android or Apple.
Blackberry still has by far the best email. I'm considering switching back to a Blackberry from the iPhone because the email alone is so much better.

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 12:57 AM   #103 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ FC View Post
Blackberry still has by far the best email. I'm considering switching back to a Blackberry from the iPhone because the email alone is so much better.
Really? I've hated every Blackberry I've ever had (which has been three). E-mail included, and possibly especially.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 02:28 AM   #104 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs

The Iraqi Dinar.

Dinar Run | VICE
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 08:10 AM   #105 (permalink)
MURICAN

DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute

Dude.

Don't do that.

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
Unread 01-11-2012, 08:20 AM   #106 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

In other news, Walgreens shit the bed in contract negotiations with the largest PBM (pharmacy benefits manager) to the tune of 5.3 billion dollars in annual revenue ... yet somehow the stock hasn't completely tanked yet.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 08:29 AM   #107 (permalink)
MURICAN

Aparently it's not that bad.

Quote:
Customers embrace Rx discount program, Walgreens says
January 9th, 2012
DEERFIELD, Ill. – Continuing its efforts to retain business during the contract impasse with Express Scripts Inc., Walgreen Co. reported a record number of signups for its Prescription Savings Club.

Walgreens said Monday that nearly 125,000 customers enrolled in its Prescription Savings Club (PSC) in the first week of the new year, and the drug store chain noted that many pharmacy patients signing up for the drug discount program have prescription drug benefit plans managed by Express Scripts.

As of Jan. 1, Walgreens ended its participation as a provider in the Express Scripts pharmacy network because of a contract renewal dispute.

Last week the chain launched the Walgreens Patient Transition Plan, an initiative designed to help Express Scripts-covered pharmacy patients to continue using Walgreens if possible or easily switch to another community pharmacy. A linchpin of the plan is a special discount being offered during January on the annual membership fee for the Walgreens PSC, which provides savings on more than 8,000 brand-name drugs and all generic medications. For more than 400 generics, Walgreens offers a three-month supply for less than $1 a week.

"Our customers are looking for ways to continue using Walgreens to preserve their relationship with their trusted Walgreens pharmacist," Kermit Crawford, Walgreens' president of pharmacy, health and wellness solutions and services, said in a statement. "They appreciate the access we provide, including 24-hour service and having the medication they need in stock. For many of these medications, especially generics, customers are finding our PSC card is very cost competitive."

The drug chain cited comments from Janet Paz, a Walgreens pharmacy patient in Lowell, Mass., whose insurance is managed by Express Scripts. "Being a patient here for more than 15 years, I was very upset that Express Scripts wouldn't cover my prescriptions filled at Walgreens. To me, it's more than a pharmacy; it's a friendship," Paz said in a statement released by Walgreens. "When my pharmacist took the time to tell me about the Prescription Savings Club, we discovered that I could actually save on medications including one that my plan doesn't even cover. I don't want to be forced to switch to another pharmacy that doesn't know me."

According to Walgreens, some patients with Express Scripts plans are using their spouse's coverage to continue using Walgreens pharmacies. The drug chain added that it's also continuing to work closely with employers, health plans and midtier pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs) that want to maintain access to the retailer's pharmacies and health wellness services.

More than 120 Express Scripts clients already have informed Walgreens that they have switched to another PBM or taken other steps to maintain access to Walgreens pharmacies in 2012, the drug chain reported. The retailer, too, said it has continued to receive notifications almost daily this year from other companies that are using Express Scripts as their PBM and are seeking ways to continue offering Walgreens services to their beneficiaries. In addition, the chain said some employers are offering to reimburse beneficiaries at out-of-network rates for prescriptions filled at Walgreens as an option to switching pharmacies.

"These companies believe we can help them lower overall health care costs," Crawford added. "In fact, costs may even go up without Walgreens in a pharmacy network because we offer competitive unit pricing, additional savings by dispensing less-expensive generic drugs more often than other pharmacies, and savings through 90-day supplies of medications at our retail pharmacies versus three, 30-day refills."

Unread 01-11-2012, 09:06 AM   #108 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Oh! What is this? A press release? FUCKING FANTASTIC!!!! I GUESS NOTHING IS WRONG.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
Unread 01-11-2012, 10:37 AM   #109 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

Tempest, are you going to lose your job?

Might I recommend an alternative?

Unread 01-11-2012, 11:15 AM   #110 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
Tempest, are you going to lose your job?
Its highly unlikely that I'll lose my job, but rumor has it that some members of management will have to reinterview for their positions ... "details coming in March"

Quote:
Unread 01-11-2012, 11:27 AM   #111 (permalink)
Spice Master

Unread 01-11-2012, 05:35 PM   #112 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ FC View Post
Dude.

Don't do that.
No Shit?
Unread 01-11-2012, 05:54 PM   #113 (permalink)
Jelqing for Jesus

Internets: 194538
angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute

Bitcoins. That is where it is at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
I will rape your soul in hell forever.
angry pancake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 06:39 PM   #114 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTempest View Post
Its highly unlikely that I'll lose my job, but rumor has it that some members of management will have to reinterview for their positions ... "details coming in March"
I guess it turned out alright after all that you didn't take that math test.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 08:59 PM   #115 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.nubblies.net/forums/nubbl...tml#post407507

f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 09:38 PM   #116 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

After the Joker says that line in the movie, nothing happens ... are you implying that they have or have not created legal online poker in the US?

Quote:
Unread 01-11-2012, 10:51 PM   #117 (permalink)
Spice Master

Earlier I googled MGM and poker and got nothing. So unless F3lix is privy to some kind of insider information reserved only for people in his esteemed profession, I am pretty sure nothing happened.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 01-12-2012, 12:50 AM   #118 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

Their stock was up 4.55% yesterday, poker or not. Maybe this is why he's sucking himself off?
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2012, 01:11 AM   #119 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Quote:
So unless F3lix is privy to some kind of insider information
Isn't he just always?
Unread 01-12-2012, 11:27 AM   #120 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can't wait to get dat Android. My burner phone sucks. Although, going to look into non-contract options.

Fuck contracts.
I looked into this some when I was in the U.S. over Christmas. Was very impressed at the packages Cricket offers. IIRC, $55/mo. for unlimited data/texts/calls and a couple of the smartphones they had for sale didn't seem too bad. Seemed vastly preferable to committing to paying twice that amount and having an iPhone.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2012, 06:36 PM   #121 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

MGM up around 30% since the judicial system reversed its decision on online gambling last month and MGM is getting loads of attention since it's already in place with a database of tens of millions of gamblers. It could also explain with Harrahs and MGM were pumping Harry Reid so hard during the election cycle when he mysteriously* beat Sharon Angle in his last senate run.

*Reid looked all but dead in the final weeks, only to win big. RealClearPolitics - Election 2010 - Nevada Senate - Angle vs. Reid
Unread 01-13-2012, 08:06 AM   #122 (permalink)
Don't call me Shirley

Internets: 220249
thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute

ID. Please take care of f3lix, cocktooth-style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry pancake View Post
Waiting until kremlin moves to Phucket in a few years.
thekremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2012, 09:00 PM   #123 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

How can we possibly shame someone who posts things like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3lix View Post
ScotD: I cried at a recent concert of a Japanese High school all girl band. They were so good and blew away everybody. I just watched highlights of it on youtube (linked below) and cried for a good four straight minutes again.

YouTube - Seika Girls HS Band 12 18 10
It's going to require patience for the right time to strike. I'm talking maybe years of plotting. Like I may have to wait until he has a son that is coming of age and ask f3lix to look into his eyes and finally see that he's own son is ashamed of his father's trivial career.

I'll start working on it and get the pieces in place. F3lix doesn't even have a wife yet which is required to set in motion the eventual shattered marriage that puts the initial rift between him and his son.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2012, 11:49 PM   #124 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

ID, your life on nubblies consists of waging war on a guy who is too oblivious to care. That says everything we need to know about you.
Unread 01-16-2012, 02:42 AM   #125 (permalink)
MURICAN

Little girls make you cry.