Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?

Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   The Future of the Human Race. (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17384)

Mr. Blonde 04-28-2010 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Der Fuhrer (Post 389030)

Ok I didn't read it all, but I read enough. Climate change is bullshit. It's all a lie to scare you. Its called the iron triangle of environmental doom and gloom.

I have loads and loads of empirical data to back these claims up. Do not fuck with me I can assure you I will make a fool of you.

Still waiting for this. In the meantime, you can read this: Arguments from Global Warming Skeptics and what the science really says

Mr. Blonde 05-02-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Der Fuhrer (Post 390891)
What you have is called Holothetic logic my friend Mr. Blonde. Nature is weak and humans are weak. We are going to destroy the Earth, and the Earth is going to destroy us. It's this same logic that leads to environmentalism, and that doomsday activists (i.e. Al Gore) prey on.

Here's a few facts for you. 85% of all carbon emissions come from the ocean. CFCs are the only inert refrigeration/propellant gases that are non-corrosive, non-carcinogenic, non-explosive, and non-toxic. They are also broken down by the sun's UV ray band B (or A can't remember)....

....Deforestation? Destruction of the rain forest? Hahaha. Tell that to the people down in Brazil who can't chop that shit down faster than it regrows up their ass in their backyard. The Earth has a history of being able to clean up our messes better than we can clean it up. When you compare the different methods used to clean up an oil spill, you will see that often the best results have come from doing nothing.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying, "go out there and pollute! Fuck the ecosystem!" We certainly do need to try our best to take care of it.

....by not doing anything at all, by your logic. It actually seems to be exactly what you're saying. Speaking of logic, I tried to check out "Holothetic Logic" and your nubblies post was like number 4 on the google search. (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=holothetic%20logic) Anyways...

It seems you have a friend in low places (http://www.tampabay.com/incoming/oil...nday/1091532):

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rush Limbaugh
"The ocean will take care of this on its own if it was left alone and left out there," Limbaugh said. "It's natural. It's as natural as the ocean water is."

What I want:

Origin of "Holothetic Logic", or at least tell me if that's a misspelling (i'm hoping it is)

Source that 85% of carbon emissions come from the sea

Source that if we left an oil spill be it would be better for the environment than trying to clean it up

Source as to why you think the actual scientific motherfucking fact of worldwide deforestation (not just Brazil) is laughable.

A more solidified view of whatever the hell point you were trying to prove in regard to CFC's in the atmosphere



Thank you.

Der Fuhrer 05-02-2010 07:02 PM

God damnit Blonde, I don't have time to play these fucking games. If you don't want to believe me, I don't give a shit. I told you most of the things I learned about this came from a class in international natural resources that I took 2 fucking years ago. Most of it from lecture notes from Dr. Paul Chandler, who is one of the most intelligent people I've ever met. He has done extensive research on this shit. The rest comes from a collection of books and articles that I've read. If you want to know more, take NREM 205. For a 200 level class, it was one of the hardest classes I've ever taken. Basically, he gave me factual evidence to reinforce feelings that I always had regarding these issues. I'm not going to get into it all with you, as it was a semester long course, and I don't have time for it. I'll just touch on a few things.

Holothetic logic, in this context, means that you feel humans and nature are weak, and we're both going to destroy each other. This also came from Dr. Chandler. There are other types of logic regarding this scenario, if you feel humans are powerful and nature is weak, then you have developmental logic.

The deforestation of the rain forest in Brazil is laughable because there are people living down there. These people are trying to live their lives. The rain forest regrows fast as fuck. These people are trying to develop their country so they can have a better life. For people like you to try and tell them that they can't live a better life because it goes against what you personally believe to be valuable, is bullshit. Not surprising, though, as most environmentalists and doomsday believers are anti-human.

If you really want to know why I feel the way I do, read this shit:

Bailey, Ronald. 1993. "The Imagination of Disaster." Eco-Scam: The False Prophets of Ecological Apocalypse. St. Martin's Press.

Horowitz, David. 1991. "From Red to Green." Deconstructing the Left: From Vietnam to the Persian Gulf. Second Thought Books.

Ray, Dixie Lee, with Lou Guzzo. 1993. "Stratospheric Ozone and the 'Hole'." Environmental Overkill: Whatever Happened to Common Sense? Regnery Gateway.

Ray, Dixie Lee, with Lou Guzzo. 1993. "The Ozone and Ultra-Violet Rays." Environmental Overkill: Whatever Happened to Common Sense? Regnery Gateway.

Most importantly, read these chapters from this book, or read the whole fucking book:

Maddox, John. 1972. "Preface." The Doomsday Syndrome. McGraw-Hill Book Company.

Maddox, John. 1972. "Is Catastrophe Coming?" The Doomsday Syndrome. McGraw-Hill Book Company.

Finally, I also recommend you read some of what Michael Crichton has wrote about this very topic. I think you'll find it very enlightening. Also, when I have more time I will search through my shit and find some of the handouts regarding the "hocky stick" graph, and shit like that.

f3lix 05-02-2010 08:29 PM

Dirty Harry,

It's about time you get off "Dr. Paul Chandler" and his nut suck. It's cute how obsessed you are with him, however his influence would speak larger volumes if you were his voice instead of continuously mentioning him and telling a guy in Korea to take his 200 level class at Ball State.

Der Fuhrer 05-02-2010 09:10 PM

f3lix you're such a cock sucker. Literally, that's the only way to describe you, a filthy fucking faggot cocksucker. It's truly incredible how awesome you think you are when realistically you are a bitch. That was one of the most interesting classes I've taken, and that professor was very influential during my time at this shit hole.

I brought his name up solely to quell Blonde's demands for "sources". I don't really give too much of a fuck about this right now, so he can read the shit I posted or not. That was obvious sarcasm when I told him to take the class. Apparently you're too high up on your horse to notice sarcasm when it slaps you in the face. I'm guessing that you only notice a cock when it slaps you in the face. I have my beliefs, and right now I could give a fuck if some kid living in Korea thinks they're bullshit or not.

Nice to hear from you again f3lix. I hope blowing things is going well for you.

Mr. Blonde 05-02-2010 10:16 PM

WELL Der Fuhrer, I definitely understand where you're coming from. I took 200 level sociology course at the same university called "Globalization and the Third World which highly influenced my education as well--but I haven't derived my entire human-hating, environmental doomsday theories from that class alone. I think it's perfectly reasonable for me to ask for where you are getting these ideas when you present. I also understand your position that some kinds of environmentalism infringe upon peoples personal rights, on these areas you make some valid points, but some of the other things you said I frankly just disagree with.

In regard to your reference list, unless you're regularly in the habit of reading entire 20-30-odd year old books that aren't related at all to your major course of study, let alone interest ("I don't have time for this..."), I would wager a bet that some, if not all of these are in the recommended reading section of Dr. Paul Chandler's syllabus. Regardless, I will do my best to check some of them out and see the alternate theories to understand your point of view better, instead of just name calling.

Der Fuhrer 05-02-2010 10:35 PM

It was not at all unreasonable Mr. Blonde, I apologize for coming off like it was. I can assure you that I have read all of the material that I posted. It's from the textbook for that class which is a compilation of books and articles. I'd be happy to lend it to you if you ever come back to civilization.

Also, I do not entirely base my beliefs on this one class. I had always felt that things like global warming were a lie. Perhaps because my father does, but also because I never trusted the faces of these movements. You're a smart guy, Blonde, so I don't want to call you a dumbass for believing what you do. I just don't share the same views.

f3lix 05-03-2010 12:42 AM

Dirty Harry, you've brought up the same guy in three completely unrelated threads. You have his nuts in and around your mouth.

malibu 05-03-2010 12:55 AM

f3lix, is it seriously impossible for you to come up with one intelligent response other than the ones about your skills as a band-leader? Talk about tooting your own horn. Let's take some of that intelligence and apply it to your responses on Nubblies because you're just making yourself sound like a complete moron. The only intelligence you add to this place is when you're talking about how you're a God when it comes to being a band-leader like anyone really gives a shit. So what if Fuhrer has mentioned a professor a few times, you've mentioned your gay little band buddies quite a few times yourself. You know what they say happens at band camp, and it's okay you don't have to tell us. But you do need to utilize your brain for more than just when you're telling everyone how "great" you are.

f3lix 05-03-2010 01:07 AM

Temp ban

or

tits and a sandwich

malibu 05-03-2010 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f3lix (Post 391729)
Temp ban

or

tits and a sandwich

or

none of the above.

DDTempest 05-03-2010 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malibu (Post 391725)
Talk about tooting your own horn.

Haha, I see what you did there!

Hey f3lix ... stop tooting your own horn! Try blowing someone else's for a change! Amirite guys? Amirite?

THEINCREDIBLEdork 05-03-2010 06:29 AM

When Dur Fuhrer comes out of the closet, he can write a memoir called The teachings of Dr. Paul Chandler: Professor, Mentor, Friend, and Lover.

Mr. Blonde 05-03-2010 06:51 AM

http://www.nubblies.net/forums/Photo...ata/2/book.jpg

requesting :chandler: plz

Der Fuhrer 05-03-2010 09:37 AM

Get on with your lives people.

Fruitacious B 05-03-2010 10:21 AM

It's kind of interesting to see what people think of Paul Chandler.

Quote:

This guy is crazy and completely close-minded and arrogant.



But the real tragedy lies in that it seems they don't think he's hot, when clearly, http://www.nubblies.net/forums/Photo...ndler_paul.jpg, he must be a Sexual God. We should see to it that he gets the Red Chili Pepper he deserves.

http://www.nubblies.net/forums/Photo...l_Chandler.JPG

Der Fuhrer 05-03-2010 10:36 AM

You'll find few immature, childish college freshmen/sophomores who like a professor that makes their class hard as fuck and challenges you to work hard. I didn't like him either the first time I had him, but as I got older I realized what he was doing and grew to respect him greatly. I find it humorous that a few lazy, spoiled brat students feel justified in criticizing him. He has done more in his life than probably any of them will ever do. They're just mad because they failed his class due to their lack of work and expectation of an "easy A". I'm done with this topic, you guys can go fuck yourselves.

Fruitacious B 05-03-2010 11:00 AM

or....we could fuck Paul Chandler.

Mr. Blonde 05-03-2010 11:30 AM

If only... *sighs*

http://www.nubblies.net/forums/Photopost/data/2/PC.jpg

Orgazmo 05-03-2010 11:59 AM

I've added

Code:

:dpc:
Run wild with it, you god damned jackals.

http://www.nubblies.net/forums/Photopost/data/2/dpc.jpg

BigDongedHoe 05-03-2010 03:50 PM

:dpc:'s 8======D--- Der Fuhrer's Face

Der Fuhrer 05-03-2010 05:04 PM

:ub: we haven't forgotten about you, motherfucker.

BigDongedHoe 05-03-2010 05:47 PM

:id: Neither have we

Der Fuhrer 05-03-2010 06:38 PM

:ub: + :dpc: When their powers combine, the end is near for you my friend.

Mr. Blonde 05-05-2010 07:01 AM

Does :dpc: dare go toe to toe with Nasa?

If Earth has warmed and cooled throughout history, what makes scientists think that humans are causing global warming now? Climate Q&A : Blogs


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net