View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2003, 02:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
tonguegina
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Post

I think you're wrong, that's what I think. I love Christmas and everything about it. It's one time of the year where, for some unexplainable reason, I'm always at least quasi-happy.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote