View Single Post
Unread 11-04-2005, 08:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ironic Mustache
G'd up from the feet up.
 
Ironic Mustache's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 7,146
Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Post

I started off that article apprehensive because I thought it was going to be about another high skill player cursing his luck when a low player wins the pot on a fluke. It actually turned out to be pretty good though even though I consider myself a mid player who plays recreationally, and happens to fit the definition given in the article close enough.

Helmuth is a shining example of why I was apprehensive to this article. A great poker player who I hate so much. I know he does that at least partially on purpose, but even when he's completely out of a tournament and he continues to cry, it rubs me the wrong way. Welcome to poker. If you were interested in 100% skill, maybe should have taken up chess.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote