View Single Post
Unread 07-28-2005, 06:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Freedom
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 172
Internets: -19
Freedom can only hope to improve
Post

Joey Madison of Chee Top Team have been discussing with me about a Tib girl name Lobsang at his work...

Despite my wise and ring experienced advise of telling him not to surprise call her at home (which was the move that loss the win in the Chee VS Palkyi match), and instead talk to her and gain positional control via Osaekomi then work on the submission, he wouldn't listen saying that I am "just all talk". I think he needs to talk and clinch with her, then perhaps ask for the number? (not that we don't already have it)

What does the People think and what advises do you all have to offer to him? I have invited him to represent Chee Top Team at the Tibetan New Year, Losar 2005 along with Lee "Hitman" Yang, Zegyal and others but if he keeps on playing losing moves I will have to sent him over to the White Girls Department to help deal with white girls.

Thanks

[ July 29, 2005, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: Freedom ]
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote