View Single Post
Unread 12-24-2008, 06:34 PM   #80 (permalink)
Pliedes
Senior Member
 
Pliedes's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 4,594
Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTempest View Post
I will probably be over at Orgazmo's on the 26th as well ... how about Pliedes just drinks on camera and we'll watch you. Just as much fun right?
Uh, for you guys maybe....where's my motivation?


Though...I'll be leaving my house to hit the Post Office that day. And I'll be picking up a block of PBR anyway.... Alright, you convinced me. Since I can't attend the gathering at Orgazmo's, I may as well be there in spirit....spirits....drunk and distant, basically.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote