View Single Post
Unread 12-21-2009, 10:43 PM   #63 (permalink)
ninjaface
Level 20 Holothetan
 
ninjaface's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Space
Posts: 5,245
Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Tits View Post
Ninjaman

Your santa says your gift will arrive on the 24th and he would like to know if you will be in your dwelling on this day?
I might be working that day. If so, I'd be home by about 4. If not, I'd be home most of day.

Edit: Just checked. I work Christmas eve. So I should be home by 4, unless I get out early or the weather is shitty. My roommates will be home, though.

Last edited by ninjaface; 12-21-2009 at 11:04 PM.
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote