View Single Post
Unread 10-15-2010, 05:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mr. Blonde
Spice Master
 
Mr. Blonde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaface View Post
Perhaps I just don't take reputation seriously enough. You tell me.
I will. You take it seriously enough to negrep for a dumb reason, then whine about it to the rest of the public forum when I gave you retaliatory one. Nice job, pussy.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Bastard View Post
One person I have noticed cannot handle a neg-rep is Mr. Blonde. In fact, there have been instances where I gave an entirely deserving neg-rep to Mr. Blonde, and he neg-repped me back on some random post I made just because he was butthurt about it. It's very aggravating as I feel basically any neg-rep I've given out was justifiable.
When's the last time I did this to you? What you and Ninja are basically bitching about is your belief that your judgment is more "right" than my judgment. I only give retaliatory negreps when I think you negrep me for a dumb fucking reason -- so I can say the exact same thing:

Quote:
I feel basically any neg-rep I've given out was justifiable

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote