View Single Post
Unread 07-23-2012, 05:23 PM   #229 (permalink)
DJ FC
MURICAN
 
DJ FC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,136
Internets: 253094
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC
Default

FC's Summer:

End of March (I know a bit of a stretch but we'll start the Summer Season here), went to Hong Kong for a long weekend of boozing and Rugby and went to Macau for some gambling and more drinking.
Dined at Noma in Copenhagen
Weekend in the Cotswolds w/ the family
Weekend in Brussels and Bruges w/ the family
Weekend in Madrid
Two weekends (and the week between them) Sailing around Mallorca
Long weekend in Sicily
Long weekend in Morocco
Weekend in Helsinki

And for the rest of the Summer:

Flying to NYC for a few days
Then to Vegas for a weekend
Then to Indiana for 4 days
Then to Chicago for a weekend/wedding

Sailing around Greece for a week

And finally the traditional end to every summer: Oktoberfest in Munich

Edit: can't believe I left out the Olympics. I have some sweet tix for when I get back from USA.


The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote