Thread
:
TIPPING IS NOT A CITY IN CHINA
View Single Post
09-21-2012, 09:07 AM
#
5
(
permalink
)
DJ FC
MURICAN
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,136
Internets: 253094
I feel insulted at clubs when they bring the bill at the end of the night and the dumb bitch who brought me a bottle of vodka is somehow making several hundred quid out of the deal. Ridiculous.
The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC
View Public Profile
Send a private message to DJ FC
Find More Posts by DJ FC