View Single Post
Unread 01-17-2013, 09:40 AM   #35 (permalink)
Mr. Blonde
Spice Master
 
Mr. Blonde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTempest View Post
You strike me as the kinda guy that would prefer an anteater to a mushroom ...
Great analogy! Because one is a (mostly) edible fungus, and one is a regional animal! Ha ha! And if I had to choose one...I get it! Because I'd be in a situation where I would choose one!

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna

Last edited by Mr. Blonde; 01-17-2013 at 09:51 AM.
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote