View Single Post
Unread 08-17-2014, 12:27 PM   #20 (permalink)
Mr. Blonde
Spice Master
 
Mr. Blonde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3lix View Post
So how are you going to handle the parking authority when they find their boot (which is numbered) to be destroyed and free from your car? I wonder what kind of fines you'll face for destruction of government property.
Besides a small cut on the arm (which they will not be able to tie to me legally anyways), the boot is completely undamaged and reusable. The padlock is what I destroyed and I have no problem paying for that.

I also wonder these things F3lix. What a great world of wonder we live in!

I think it's absolutely hilarious how concerned some of you are that I'm "breakin the law, breakin' the law". You should be cheering me on. I don't mean to sound like some kind of tall, handsome, charming, bearded hero here or anything, but I can afford to do shit like this. Not financially of course, but that's why I can afford to do it physically. They can't do anything but put me in jail for a laughable offense, which I would not feel guilty about or feel as "wasted time".


Life is nothing if not an adventure. Go get into some shit.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote