View Single Post
Unread 01-14-2015, 09:41 AM   #2135 (permalink)
Mr. Blonde
Spice Master
 
Mr. Blonde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default

A young lady I met in Korea, whom I was probably somewhat subconsciously passive aggressive against because she was one of those abhorrent ESL teachers who dated military, well, I made a YTMND about her. I haven't spoken or seen her in years but she just added me on facebook.

YTMND - gremlinz

wat do

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote