Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Shit Talking Central

Notices

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-18-2010, 04:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Movin' On Up
 
Mr Jefferson's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The East Side
Posts: 2
Internets: -30
Mr Jefferson can only hope to improve
Default Disgraceful Biggotry

I just joined your precious forum today, but I have heard many reports about it from the NAACP. You all pretend that this website of yours is something so great, but it's not. It's degrading to both yourselves and your families.

Did you know that I did a forum search for the word "nigger" and found 180 results? It was over five pages long! Filthy nigger this, dirty nigger that, you should be ashamed! In this day and age a black man should never read such a word!

I realize that not all of you are to blame. It actually seems like there are only a few bad eggs polluting the whole basket. The most rotten egg of you all is Der Fuhrer.

Posing as Hitler spewing filth and racism is plain evil. I hope one day you grow up and realize that what Hitler and the Nazis were all about boils down to hate. It is this hate that tears people and countries apart. It brings war, pain and suffering. I'm so fuckin angry right now that I don't know if I should pray for your soul or pray for your death. I'll try to rise above your level and not hate you in return, for that would make me no better than you. You are a sad man.

I'ma go marinate on this fo a lil bit. I'ma drink a 40, smoke a blunt, eat some fried chicken, and fuck one a my bitches in the ass. Yall just think about what said.

Last edited by Mr Jefferson; 03-18-2010 at 04:15 PM.
Mr Jefferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2010, 04:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Gangnam Style
 
f3lix's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: DH's Massage Parlor
Posts: 6,383
Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions
Default

I support hitlers ideas
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2010, 04:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 549
Internets: 5464
Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute Der Fuhrer has a reputation beyond repute

Default

First of all my dark friend, by sterotyping the entire message board based on the posts of a few, you are no better than myself. This message board is a wonderful place, a place where all viewpoints, even ones as backward and misguided as your own, are welcomed. The fact that you labeld me "the most rotten" is somewhat humorous. Perhaps I am the only member responsible for the deaths of countless millions, but I feel your conclusion that I am the most rotten is a bit premature. I also believe that you have misconstrued (probably from your lack of a decent education in the ghetto) what myself and my Nazi party were "all about". It wasn't about hatred, it was about world domination and genetic cleansing. For you to label me as a "disgraceful biggot" is completely false. For the fact is that ethnicity had nothing to do with mein Kampf. I didn't even send africans to the concentration camps. It would be far more acceptable to label me as anti-semitic, because I clearly am. Don't get me wrong, when I was finished with the Jews, queers, and retards, the blacks were next on my list. But the fact remains that I never got to that part of my list. You, sir, are the sad one.

If you're so important with your NAACP contacts and movin on up to the east side, why did you even bother coming to this message board that you feel is so shameful? Your logic is as much backward as your beliefs. Your inherent racism is not only contradicting but also hypocritical. You are pathetic. How dare you speak to deiner Fuhrer in such a way. You shall not be spared.

Last edited by Der Fuhrer; 03-18-2010 at 04:41 PM.
Der Fuhrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2010, 04:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
President of the USA
 
Barack Obama's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Washington DC.
Posts: 5
Internets: 8
Barack Obama is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jefferson View Post
I'ma drink a 40, smoke a blunt.
Roll that shit up my nigga.

YES WE CAN!
Barack Obama is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net