Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2002, 01:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Orgazmo
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Post

Everytime that I seem to come here (Nubblies.com) today, so far (it's only 10:18 am right now), I seem to get the urge to explode in a violent display of fluids.

It's the damndest thing, it truly is. Perhaps it can be related back to karma...

Even though i'm certainly not Buddhist, it's probably more of a placebo-esque type of thing; I come and see the horrible things that I've had to say (homo depots, demon twins, etc.) and think that there must be some type of consequence for my actions...thus the sickly feeling. Well shit, this sucks. I feel sick when I don't come to the board too, but not constantly, and not as strongly. Actually, right now I feel fine again. Fuck, shouldn't have said that. Well, to cock with it. Just thought I'd update you all on how my karma is slowly but surely ruining my life. Later on.
  Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net