![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
I fuckin love tea. Never really drank it before Korea, but started to get into it a lot there. I like a cup of Green Tea before bed and a cup of Earl Grey in the mornings.
What is your favorite tea? cream, sugar, straight? |
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| 2012 Election | Mr. Blonde | News | 858 | 11-14-2015 06:12 PM |
| Tea Party Backed Candidates and their votes | f3lix | News | 5 | 12-04-2010 09:28 PM |
| It's a new day in America | f3lix | I'm Right, Fuck You | 69 | 10-07-2010 02:15 AM |
| Privilege | Repugnant Abomination | The Arts | 10 | 02-15-2007 03:36 PM |
| I Love | Reefer King | Jibberish | 7 | 01-24-2005 01:20 AM |