Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2004, 06:03 AM   #26 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 175
Internets: 229
Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about
Post

Active, please note the harnesses poking up from the suit jackets of the people. This, in all honesty, is art used to protest.

Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact.<br />-Balzac
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 06:05 AM   #27 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.
 
AcTivE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Post

So be it.

I apologize. I don't spend a lot of time looking at 'art' that is like this. Actually, none at all. So I can't really relate to where your art viewpoint comes from.

___________________

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
___________________
AcTivE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 06:07 AM   #28 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 175
Internets: 229
Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about
Post

Apology accepted. You see, Active, we can be civil to each other. There's no need for name calling and degrading comments toward one another. We can't relate on many levels and that's fine, but there's no need to behave like children.

Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact.<br />-Balzac
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 06:09 AM   #29 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ugly Bastard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Hank:
but there's no need to behave like *children.
You mean *niggers?

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 06:10 AM   #30 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.
 
AcTivE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Hank:
Apology accepted. You see, Active, we can be civil to each other. There's no need for name calling and degrading comments toward one another. We can't relate on many levels and that's fine, but there's no need to behave like children.
I would think that your post is.

I've read through what I posted many times. I was angry--and simply posted what I felt at the time. What you said was not true, what you were saying was a 'lie'. There is nothing wrong with me being a bastard when another person lies to degrade me.

At least that is the way I feel.

Maybe you don't understand that. That is fine, but again, it's the way I feel. Pretty civil, eh? I think so. I'm not a cunt unless I need to be--and usually that's the result of someone else putting me in that position. I'm a passive person.

[ February 29, 2004, 03:11 AM: Message edited by: AcTivE ]

___________________

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
___________________
AcTivE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 06:10 AM   #31 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 175
Internets: 229
Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Ugly Bastard:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hank:
but there's no need to behave like *children.
You mean *niggers?

-Ugly Bastard
</font>[/quote]Yes, I suppose that could be interchangeable.

[ February 29, 2004, 03:11 AM: Message edited by: Hank ]

Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact.<br />-Balzac
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 06:14 AM   #32 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 175
Internets: 229
Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by AcTivE:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hank:
Apology accepted. You see, Active, we can be civil to each other. There's no need for name calling and degrading comments toward one another. We can't relate on many levels and that's fine, but there's no need to behave like children.
I would think that your post is.

I've read through what I posted many times. I was angry--and simply posted what I felt at the time. What you said was not true, what you were saying was a 'lie'. There is nothing wrong with me being a bastard when another person lies to degrade me.

At least that is the way I feel.

Maybe you don't understand that. That is fine, but again, it's the way I feel. Pretty civil, eh? I think so. I'm not a cunt unless I need to be--and usually that's the result of someone else putting me in that position. I'm a passive person.
</font>[/quote]There's no reason the rehash what is over, but for the record, had you not threatened to shut down the site and made it obvious that you didn't approve of what was posted, both in the thread and via IM, the pictures would still be up. Maybe you didn't come right out and say they had to be removed, but you've got to admit that you made it clear that it wouldn't end until you got your way.

Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact.<br />-Balzac
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 06:18 AM   #33 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.
 
AcTivE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Hank:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AcTivE:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hank:
Apology accepted. You see, Active, we can be civil to each other. There's no need for name calling and degrading comments toward one another. We can't relate on many levels and that's fine, but there's no need to behave like children.
I would think that your post is.

I've read through what I posted many times. I was angry--and simply posted what I felt at the time. What you said was not true, what you were saying was a 'lie'. There is nothing wrong with me being a bastard when another person lies to degrade me.

At least that is the way I feel.

Maybe you don't understand that. That is fine, but again, it's the way I feel. Pretty civil, eh? I think so. I'm not a cunt unless I need to be--and usually that's the result of someone else putting me in that position. I'm a passive person.
</font>[/quote]There's no reason the rehash what is over, but for the record, had you not threatened to shut down the site and made it obvious that you didn't approve of what was posted, both in the thread and via IM, the pictures would still be up. Maybe you didn't come right out and say they had to be removed, but you've got to admit that you made it clear that it wouldn't end until you got your way.
</font>[/quote]There is reason when you bring up an issue, that is over. You brought up the issue when you made the post:

Quote:
Originally posted by Hank:
Apology accepted. You see, Active, we can be civil to each other. There's no need for name calling and degrading comments toward one another. We can't relate on many levels and that's fine, but there's no need to behave like children.
and Yes, I made it very obvious that anything that was hate driven needed to be removed. Had you posted 'No' answering my question, I would have done nothing. Feel free to edit the posts of that thread--say No, and repost the pictures. I don't give a fuck, unless my ISP contacts me saying they viewed it as hate.

I made it very clear that I needed to get my way. It's not going to be any other way [img]smile.gif[/img] . There will not be anything I view as clear violations of what I am aloud to support. Maybe I shouldn't have come back to these boards and start reading these posts...but I did, and it's my responsibility to take care of issues which I see could directly effect me. They eventually would anyway--and it's best to handle them before a bad reputation is established with a company I count on.

___________________

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
___________________
AcTivE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 06:19 AM   #34 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ugly Bastard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Post



-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 06:22 AM   #35 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.
 
AcTivE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Post

Your nickname serves you well.

___________________

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
___________________
AcTivE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 06:22 AM   #36 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 175
Internets: 229
Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by AcTivE:
Yes he was lying. No, was not advised to remove them. ...blah, blah, blah...And Fuck You Hank, for thinking you are a hardass. I hope that a black man has raped you in the ass which would hopefully account the reason that you seem to have so much passion about the issue.
This is what I was referring to when I said we could be civil to each other. I was not lying, I was advised to take them down in a round about way.

[ February 29, 2004, 03:25 AM: Message edited by: Hank ]

Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact.<br />-Balzac
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 06:24 AM   #37 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.
 
AcTivE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Hank:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AcTivE:
Yes he was lying. No, was not advised to remove them. ...blah, blah, blah...And Fuck You Hank, for thinking you are a hardass. I hope that a black man has raped you in the ass which would hopefully account the reason that you seem to have so much passion about the issue.
This is what I was referring to when I said we could be civil to each other.</font>[/quote]Which is an issue in the past--which I simply posted from the other thread to prove a point to Fruit.

Feel the need to bring up past issues? Feel free. Usually I try to follow my own advice. Not that that is any advice to yourself.

___________________

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
___________________
AcTivE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 06:26 AM   #38 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.
 
AcTivE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Post

[quote]Originally posted by Hank:
Quote:
I was not lying, I was advised to take them down in a round about way.
Was your interpretation, not mine. You were told to take them down if they were hate driven. Which was very direct. Not round about. Only round about if you did indeed see it as hate driven.

___________________

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
___________________
AcTivE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 06:27 AM   #39 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 175
Internets: 229
Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about
Post

Active, you were talking shit about me tonight, that is not a past issue.

In other news: Ugly, why's that darkie hanging in that tree?

Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact.<br />-Balzac
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 06:27 AM   #40 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.
 
AcTivE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Hank:
Active, you were talking shit about me tonight, that is not a past issue.

In other news: Ugly, why's that darkie hanging in that tree?
About Lying? Fruit asked a question. I answered it. That's what the forums are about. Do you have a problem with that?

___________________

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
___________________
AcTivE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 06:28 AM   #41 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ugly Bastard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Hank:
In other news: Ugly, why's that darkie hanging in that tree?
I dunno dude, but it's a pretty sad picture. It's a good thing our society has advanced enough that stuff like that isn't happening on as much of a regular basis.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 06:29 AM   #42 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 175
Internets: 229
Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about
Post

So your answer to Fruit was to say "fuck you" to me?

Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact.<br />-Balzac
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 06:30 AM   #43 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.
 
AcTivE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Post

No, that was a quote. I didn't take the time to put the quote tags around it, I copied and pasted it from the previous thread. I can link you if you can not find it.

___________________

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
___________________
AcTivE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 06:31 AM   #44 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 175
Internets: 229
Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about Hank has a spectacular aura about
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Ugly Bastard:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hank:
In other news: Ugly, why's that darkie hanging in that tree?
I dunno dude, but it's a pretty sad picture. It's a good thing our society has advanced enough that stuff like that isn't happening on as much of a regular basis.

-Ugly Bastard
</font>[/quote]Amen to that, Ugly. Since we're feeding Iraq now, we need all the farmhands we can get.

Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact.<br />-Balzac
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 06:35 AM   #45 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.
 
AcTivE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Hank:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ugly Bastard:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hank:
In other news: Ugly, why's that darkie hanging in that tree?
I dunno dude, but it's a pretty sad picture. It's a good thing our society has advanced enough that stuff like that isn't happening on as much of a regular basis.

-Ugly Bastard
</font>[/quote]Amen to that, Ugly. Since we're feeding Iraq now, we need all the farmhands we can get.
</font>[/quote]Society has advanced quite a bit. We really don't need to many. We have pretty big machines that do the majority of the work.

___________________

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
___________________
AcTivE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 02:14 PM   #46 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,147
Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Post

So...what happened to Titan?
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 02:26 PM   #47 (permalink)
DJ FC
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
For Shameful Transgressions
Post



It's all in good fun this time.

[ February 29, 2004, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: DJ FC ]
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 02:55 PM   #48 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: My Machine
Posts: 460
Internets: -238
Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts
Post

DJ FC-

*Chuckle


Dead, death, grim on a pale horse, empty, hollow, inanimate, fataled, black curtained, annihilated.
Percipere'Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 03:27 PM   #49 (permalink)
Bokononist
 
Fruitacious B's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,595
Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Harry:
So...what happened to Titan?


There he is!

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 04:13 PM   #50 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: My Machine
Posts: 460
Internets: -238
Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts Percipere'Chan is infamous around these parts
Post

Actually! He was saved at the last minute. By Micheal J. Fox & Doc. Brown! They threw him back in time! And, and up above (above FruitB) you acutally see him as he exists today in our history!

[First African American in space: Guion S. Bluford, Jr.]

Congratuations Titan! Way to go! (We'll miss you).

Dead, death, grim on a pale horse, empty, hollow, inanimate, fataled, black curtained, annihilated.
Percipere'Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net