![]() |
|
|
#80 (permalink) | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: that one place...you know, with the fire and damnation? oh yeh, hell.
Posts: 895
Internets: 10
|
Quote:
ah. one day in the future... | |
|
meet me at the corner of 5th and pontiac. and make sure that no one else is with you, if you wish to see them alive again.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#81 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: indiana
Posts: 1,453
Internets: 10
|
....You aren't trying to get people to believe that?
You posted fucking pictures of yourself with a knife and gun. That had "oh god, please please please think i'm a badass" written all over it. You're an idiot. |
|
We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#83 (permalink) | |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
Quote:
| |
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#85 (permalink) | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: that one place...you know, with the fire and damnation? oh yeh, hell.
Posts: 895
Internets: 10
|
Quote:
| |
|
meet me at the corner of 5th and pontiac. and make sure that no one else is with you, if you wish to see them alive again.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#87 (permalink) |
|
G'd up from the feet up.
|
This is clearly my new favorite picture on the internet to date. It even beats this one of me riding a giant ferret:
![]() Or is that a tiny me, riding a normal sized ferrt? |
|
Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#88 (permalink) |
|
Almost there...
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 5,979
Internets: 164547
|
![]() If I could change one thing about myself I would probably ask God for bigger eyebrows. -And that's my post. Here's another pic of me, this time with the sweet party hats. Note the level of awesomeness go up considerably when I wear them. I advice to start slow, if you guys wanna start wearing party hats only put on one at a time. I've been doing this for a while though so I'm comfortable with three. ![]() [ April 04, 2005, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: Repugnant Abomination ] |
|
|
|
|
|
#91 (permalink) |
|
G'd up from the feet up.
|
Holy crap I never noticed that.
He is right about the party hats thing though... Start slow. I once had an arsenal of 6 party hats I almost unleashed, but then I remembered how bad most americans felt after hiroshima and nagasaki so I held back. |
|
Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#92 (permalink) | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
|
Quote:
-Ugly Bastard | |
|
|
|
|
|
#96 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
slick back or spike your hair like he does.
|
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#99 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
|
Brody's a badass. I mean. I recall him making out with Halle Berry on National Television. Say what you want about the guy...but I don't ever remember seeing Brad Pitt make out with Halle Berry...
-Ugly Bastard |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|