![]() |
|
|
#4 (permalink) |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
Blah blah blah blah blah.
I like to eat meat. I like to eat meat, and spend as little as possible on it. If there is a quality difference, people will pay more for more quality meat. If there genuinely is a polution problem; then we should hold the factories accountable for the polution they produce. Make them pass the costs on to consumers. |
|
|
|
#7 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: side control
Posts: 2,044
Internets: 203
|
well, their love of meat definitely justifies the murder of the animals, communities, other humans (via viruses created by over medicating animals) and the earth.
that steak just tastes so good that we should look past all of that. |
|
<b>We're here, and we're queer, so get used to it</b>
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 (permalink) |
|
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA
Join Date: May 2005
Location: secret ninja lair
Posts: 1,106
Internets: 10
|
i can't see the vid at work.
regardless i don't care. i love to eat meat. LOL @ repug, who shits on everyone but cares about the animals. i'd love to hear you in the gym trying to convince everyone they don't need to eat meat. LOLZ! |
|
the poster formerly known as-Andy Kaufman
NHB Intergender Champion jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 (permalink) | |
|
Almost there...
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 5,979
Internets: 164547
|
Quote:
You don't need to eat meat to be strong, there are plenty of alternative sources of protein. | |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 (permalink) |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
What I know is this:
When I eat a burger, I think to myself "MMMmmm, this is a tasty burger!" When other people grow the meat for me, they think to themselves "MMMmmmm this money compensates me for the job I am doing, and I can now feed my family at home!" And for these two reasons I will continue to eat meat. |
|
|
|
#22 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: tracking schroeder
Posts: 703
Internets: 10
|
i had beef cheeks yesterday.
cow face, seriously. stop being ridiculous, animals don't deserve to be tortured, but they don't deserve the same rights as humans. They are here for us to use. |
|
i'm the sinful stench that wafts through nostrils of the righteous....
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|