Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Shit Talking Central

Notices

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-08-2003, 07:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Pliedes's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 4,594
Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Post


...is ICP. Yes, the Insane Clown Posse. I have never heard a shittier band in my life. They dress up like fucking clowns and rap out assinine things... they just suck.

Also, tied for first with ICP is the flaming fuck fairy himself, John Mayer. I didn't know that hoarse talking could be passed off as singing. And he's ugly, ugly like a gargoyle.

Anyway, here's my list of some of the worst bands (musicians, artists, groups, whatever) ever, feel free to make you own...

-Insane Clown Posse
-John Mayer
-Slipknot (I wish I could dress up for halloween with 34 of my friends and say we're a band)
-Brittney Spears (admit it, she has no musical value)
-John Mayer (again)
-Hot Hot Heat (that guy cannot sing at all)
-I don't know, there are tons more, I'm just going off the top of my head... I'm sure others can offer up some groups...

PS - This is all just my opinion, and if you really like John Mayer I have nothing against you... except for the fact that you like John Mayer, in which case I don't like you.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net