Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > News

Notices

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2002, 09:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

There's nothing more deep than recognizing Israel's right to exist. That's the most deep thought of all. ... I can't think of anything more deep than that right.*
- George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.*
- George W. Bush

We've tripled the amount of money — I believe it's from $50 million up to $195 million available.*
- George W. Bush, Lima, Peru, March 23, 2002

We've got pockets of persistent poverty in our society, which I refuse to declare defeat — I mean, I refuse to allow them to continue on. And so one of the things that we're trying to do is to encourage a faith-based initiative to spread its wings all across America, to be able to capture this great compassionate spirit.*
- George W. Bush, O'Fallon, Mo., Mar. 18, 2002

I understand that the unrest in the Middle East creates unrest throughout the region.*
- George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

I'm hopeful. I know there is a lot of ambition in Washington, obviously. But I hope the ambitious realize that they are more likely to succeed with success as opposed to failure.*
- George W. Bush, Jan. 2001

The California crunch really is the result of not enough power-generating plants and then not enough power to power the power of generating plants.*
- George W. Bush, Jan. 2001

The woman who knew that I had dyslexia — I never even interviewed her.*
- George W. Bush, responding to a magazine article claiming he suffered from dyslexia

We cannot let terrorists and rogue nations hold this nation hostile or hold our allies hostile.
- George W. Bush

I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating.*
- George W. Bush

We're concerned about AIDS inside our White House — make no mistake about it.*
- George W. Bush, Feb. 7, 2001

You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.
- George W. Bush, Feb. 21, 2001

Wow... gotta love the guy... he tries.
Now this next link however, is just downright mean and not really based on anything. But alternatively, funny as monkey poo. http://bushisanidiot.homestead.com/f...George__2_.jpg


Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2002, 10:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

Someone needs to find some of those words that he makes up... those are funny as shit.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2002, 12:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
pliedes
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Post

I am actually a firm believer in making up words. One of my favorites is "refuck"...

Nothing Dubya can ever say will top Al Gore's "i invented the internet". that has to be the best quote ever...
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2002, 12:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

Yeah man, what was up with that anyway?

I totally missed that whole story but then I started hearing he said that.

What a refuck.


And actually, /here/ is the best quote ever. It's by some arshole art critiquer who thinks he is cool if he contradicts himself and sounds like he knows fancy words. Read this, it's a critique on Jerry Uelsmann's photography:

"The visually plausible but philosophically impossible situations presented in Jerry Uelsmann’s photographs contradict the essential information we have come to expect from photographs. By subverting the currency of literal fact, Uelsmann releases us from the constraints of photography’s mimetic function. No longer burdened by representation, we naturally return to our internal, nonlinear faculties of thought and feeling to savor the inexpressible resonance of his enigmatic visions. Vague, despite their sharpness and fine detail, and ambiguous despite our recognition of their constituent elements, his photographic montages are like dreams that slip past our perceptual defenses triggering a response but never quite revealing their meaning."

Is that the biggest crock of shit or what? This refuck is trying his damnedest to sound like he knows what the fuck he's talking about.

It's people like him who give horribly inaccurate representations of critics in general, and most of the art community. I want to take Jesus's military issue M16 and blow this guys fucking brains out.



[This message has been edited by Titan (edited December 17, 2002).]
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 03:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Post

I know you people will begin to attack me when I say this, but I really am not a big fan of G-Dub. He's a retarded little boy living in his father's shadow...he's like Charlie Sheen, nobody really likes him, they just have respect for his dad. Anyway, back on the topic, I did like the origional Bush, but his son is a little messed up. I think the most powerful man in the free world should be able to speak at least one of the accepted languages of the country he leads...like english.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 03:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Post

Oh, and one more thing...I can't believe I forgot this one...he was a fucking cheerleader. Honestly, it would be like ***** *** being president. This is the perfect example too, it's to bad I can't say their name...
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 04:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>he's like Charlie Sheen, nobody really likes him, they just have respect for his dad.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

good point.

thank you for admitting you're not a fan... neither am i... but as long as he doesn't fuck us over (he's done a good job so far) then i'll be okay
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 12:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 491
Internets: 10
Lethal is on a distinguished road
Post

I really like the man. He has done a good job in office so far, and brings entertainment to everyone while doing it. What is better than that?
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 01:05 AM   #9 (permalink)
Orgazmo
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Post

Making your 100th post, that's whats better. Congratulations, Lethal.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 01:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
pliedes
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Post

So far the bush's have been mirroring each others presidency's, but i think this one might be the one to finish iraq off for good.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 10:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ugly Bastard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Post

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tonguegina:
I think the most powerful man in the free world should be able to speak at least one of the accepted languages of the country he leads...like english.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah you're right tonguegina. He also needs to pour more money into the education system, so high school seniors won't come out spelling words like this:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally Posted by tonguegina:
origional<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm....

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 12:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
pliedes
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Post

Lets see (pliedes looks at scoreboard)
here we go, (makes mark)
Score one for Ugly Bastard...
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 12:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 985
Internets: 10
victim is on a distinguished road
Post

I don't know... if "***** ***", it'd probably be a hell of a lot easier to get alcohol.

[This message has been edited by victim (edited December 19, 2002).]
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 10:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Demitri's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: In,
Posts: 151
Internets: 10
Demitri is on a distinguished road
Post

Two words BUSH SUCKS!!!
Demitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2002, 04:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Post

Sorry Bastard. Forgive me for accidently bumping the "O" button and not noticing. I'll be the first to say that I'm not gifted in my language skills...at least I do come forth with it...plus, it's not like I'll be running for office anytime soon, so I see no problem with occasional gramatical errors. Now if I were planning on running for president, then I'd probably try get some sort of speach therapist if I were as "gifted" as he is.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 10:56 AM   #16 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ugly Bastard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Post

Yeah tonguegina, you're probably right.

We should expect Bush to be absolutely perfect. And an occasional English error on his part should result in a swift painful death.

Now, I could let it slide if he was like cheating on his wife and fucking other girls in the Oval Office. But mis-pronoucing a word! Now that is just treason.....

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 07:22 PM   #17 (permalink)
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Post

What the fuck are you talking about? As I look through the previous posts, I can't help but notice that you are the only one that suggests killing him for his mistakes. I'm just suggesting that if his speach writers are going to continue to use long words then he needs to at least spend more time with the people that prepare his speaches for him before the speach. That way he knows when he's saying something wrong. He at least wouldn't look like an idiot. I think even supporters will agree that he makes the country look like a bunch of illiterates when our leader says things wrong and doesn't even realize it...and if he's not going to spend more time before a speach going over it, then he needs to get new speach writers that don't use long words.

As far as Clinton goes...I'm personally not a big fan of his personal life. I think that the government was in good shape during his presidency, but I didn't approve of his personal life. I think that to a point, though, that doesn't matter. Look at JFK. He's one of everybody's favorite presidents, and he was having sleeping around behind his wife's back.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 10:42 PM   #18 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain
 
StabMaster Arson's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Stabbin Cabin
Posts: 2,759
Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
Post

hate to nitpick gina but it's "speech" not "speach"

I like Michael Moore's quote...'clinton was one of the best republican presidents we've had'
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 11:47 PM   #19 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: warsaw
Posts: 174
Internets: 10
Baby_boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Baby_boy
Post

come on, how can you not like bill clinton, i mean the guy got his dick sucked on the job, now that's deserves a little respect

bush on the other hand, that mother fucker is gonna get me sent to iraq
Baby_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2002, 03:47 AM   #20 (permalink)
We still believe.
 
Niger Angelus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 4,697
Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Post

That is the point, the president is supposed to possess higher morality.
Ah, who cares, shoot a towel-head, and make a trophy.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2002, 10:18 AM   #21 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ugly Bastard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Post

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tonguegina:
Look at JFK. He's one of everybody's favorite presidents, and he was having sleeping around behind his wife's back.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


The only reason he was "one of everyone's favorite" is because he was assassained, and everyone feels bad for him.

As far as a President goes, JFK was par to sub-par.

If he were still alive today, I'll bet that he would be like Gerald Ford or something; nobody would give a damn what he is doing.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 04:22 AM   #22 (permalink)
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Post

I fully agree with the fact that he would be like the Gerald Ford of the 60's if he wouldn't have been assassinated. It did bring an interesting question to my mind though, and this is open to debate by all Nubblians...

If Clinton would have been assassinated, how would he be remembered? People seem to look over JFK's affairs, would they do the same to Clinton's?
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 04:27 AM   #23 (permalink)
pliedes
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Post

babyunderscoreboy - How is Bush going to get you sent to Iraq? Honestly. Are you already in the military? Than that's your own bloody choice. You think they're going to reinstate the draft or something?

Clinton was a very moderate president. The whole 'one of the best republican presidents we ever had' is kind of right. He was definately more in line with Republicans when it came to economic policy, and that is why the country was in good shape. A republican legislature with republican economics in the white house. His social policies, like his interns, sucked. Overall though Clinton was an ok president.

"i mean the guy got his dick sucked on the job, now that's deserves a little respect"
No, that doesn't deserve respect. You piece of shit, stop making assinine comments.

JFK - We are still too close to his death to get an accurate measure of how he did as a president. But if you looked at his policies and what he actually got done as far as actual work goes, he didn't do that much. Now granted, he did have some good civil rights stuff planned, but Ford put it all through anyways, it's nothing that wouldn't of happened otherwise. All of our parents still remember him being shot and yadda yadda yadda. Thats what they're going to remember, not how he did as a president. Sad but true. Ugly is right when you say par to sub-par.

As far as president's saying stupid shit. They make so many speeches, so bloody often, and there is always a bunch of cameras, always. Everybody says a few dumb things every once in a while, and when you're speaking that much, the quantity of errors is bound to increase.
You know what I'd like to see, a president who curses a lot. Not only would it be funny, but i'd feel closer to the president knowing he's more of a regular guy.

Bush is a good guy. He's doing a hell of a job.

  Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 04:51 AM   #24 (permalink)
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Post

You were wrong about one thing pliedes, my parents don't remember JFK's assassination. Infact, they wouldn't even be born for another 3 or 4 years. I bet you feel like an ass now, huh?

------------------
If they can grow an ear on the back of a mouse...
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 04:56 AM   #25 (permalink)
pliedes
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Post

Not really.
All i wrote and thats all you can take a shot at?
I was making a generalization. But how about this...
Most older adults still remember when JFK was shot...
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net