Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > Reviews

Notices

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2003, 01:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
VOL's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: there
Posts: 2,305
Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
Post

Take your pick .. which is the best late night talk show.

Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Late Show with David Lettermen

Late Night with Conan O'Brien

Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn

Last Call with Carson Daly

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2003, 01:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Unwanted
 
Schroeder's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,543
Internets: -885
Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts
Post

1. Letterman
2. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
3. Conan O'Brien
Schroeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2003, 01:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
VOL's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: there
Posts: 2,305
Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
Post

Good call.... I forgot about The Daily Show... but I like Jay Leno better.

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2003, 01:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Post

THIS IS THE THIRD FUCKING TIME THIS THREAD HAS BEEN DONE!!!

Honestly, if you have a good idea for a thread, and haven't been here longer than a month, then search for one first. I originally did it a year ago , then someone did it around May, maybe? I don't know, the point is, just search around for it. It isn't hard to do.

[ September 02, 2003, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: tonguegina ]
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2003, 01:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
VOL's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: there
Posts: 2,305
Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
Post

hey tonguegina.. take a damn chill dude..... don't go nuts with your little ninja turtle.

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2003, 11:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Pliedes's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 4,594
Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Post

His little ninja turtle is somewhat representative of what Tonguegina is capable of... he actually owns a bo-staff which he can (and has, from what i hear) kill people with...
And I hear he's confrontational sometimes... don't mess with him, he's craaaaaaazy.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2003, 11:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
alkaline_trio-'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 164
Internets: 10
alkaline_trio- is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to alkaline_trio-
Post

i like The Tom Green Show
thats a good talk show

in case you haven't heard im sick and tired of trying i wish you would take my radio to bathe with you, plugged in and ready to fall
alkaline_trio- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2003, 12:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: ::: the recesses of my mind :::
Posts: 1,023
Internets: 10
the_butcher is on a distinguished road
Post

Conan O'Brien.

He's tall.

| bite the bullet and swallow lead |
the_butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2003, 01:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 2,063
Internets: 10
Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
Post

Yeah, it's kind of a ritual now to have a new 'BEST FUCKING LATE NIGHT SHOW....EVER!' thread around every few months.

But we will always remember that Tongue was the one that donated his sperm to give birth to the original.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2003, 02:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
I like dirt.
 
tonguegina's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,861
Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Combat Chuck:
Yeah, it's kind of a ritual now to have a new 'BEST FUCKING LATE NIGHT SHOW....EVER!' thread around every few months.

But we will always remember that Tongue was the one that donated his sperm to give birth to the original.
That's an interesting way to put it, Chuck...interesting. I believe I like it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Pliedes:
His little ninja turtle is somewhat representative of what Tonguegina is capable of... he actually owns a bo-staff which he can (and has, from what i hear) kill people with...
And I hear he's confrontational sometimes... don't mess with him, he's craaaaaaazy.
I have been known to become quite psychotic. I'm like the Hulk. You don't want to be on my bad side. I am also very glad that I have witnesses to this behavior, because no one would believe it to look at me, but I'm trouble.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2003, 02:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Pliedes's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 4,594
Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Post

Not just trouble; trouble with a bo-staff.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2003, 04:11 AM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 2,063
Internets: 10
Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
Post

And a purple bandanna over his eyes. That's trouble with fucking 't' folks. No substitutes when it comes to Gina.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2003, 03:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Unwanted
 
Schroeder's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,543
Internets: -885
Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by tonguegina:
I have been known to become quite psychotic. I'm like the Hulk. You don't want to be on my bad side. I am also very glad that I have witnesses to this behavior, because no one would believe it to look at me, but I'm trouble.
I believe it. Tonguegina punched me in the face at AA's house one time and I don't event remember what I said.
Schroeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2003, 04:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

Rest assured; you probably deserved it.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2003, 04:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Unwanted
 
Schroeder's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,543
Internets: -885
Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts
Post

You were there that night as well, Titan.
Schroeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2003, 06:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post

Were you planning on including a point in there somehwere?

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2003, 03:49 PM   #17 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
VOL's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: there
Posts: 2,305
Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
Post

probably not titan... it's schroeder

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 01:34 AM   #18 (permalink)
Unwanted
 
Schroeder's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,543
Internets: -885
Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts
Post

Vol, if you think I am taking any crap from you, you are out of your mind. I may not be liked very much here, but I post better stuff than you.
Schroeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2003, 05:12 PM   #19 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 2,063
Internets: 10
Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
Post

Man might have a point there...
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2003, 06:42 PM   #20 (permalink)
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 116
Internets: 10
bitch is on a distinguished road
Post

Tom Green Show. That's all I need to say.
bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2003, 07:35 PM   #21 (permalink)
Nasty Nate
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Michigan
Posts: 627
Internets: 4881
Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute Nathan has a reputation beyond repute
Post

"Tom Green Show. That's all I need to say. "

I love the new tom green show... Not as good as the old one, but Tom Green alone is enough to make the show worth watching IMO. I just find him hillarious.

Next to that, Id have to go with Conan.
Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net